Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is fastsplit script not illegal
all in the title
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
1. Some people like it, and it makes a unique way of playing
2. Suggestion for possible way to patch it the script abuse of it, but allow it to occasionally be used by players who use it without script?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Mobile-Agma
(01-02-2023, 06:55 PM)Sora Wrote: 1. Some people like it, and it makes a unique way of playing
2. Suggestion for possible way to patch it the script abuse of it, but allow it to occasionally be used by players who use it without script?

In my opinion, it's too op. If it's going to exist, it's best to make a server out of it, for example: Fastsplit EU, or give it to every player, then you won't have to install tamemonkey. many people never install tampermonkey, they play without scripts, or someone is afraid for the security of their computer, I suggest adding this script to every player.

Need Help? Ask
@Sora over here catering to script users but won't give us a legitimate battle zone