Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What servers do you play now?
Hello folks, 

Just a quick one as i'm wondering other than Agma which server's you guys play?

-Thanks
Web Developer 
(10-25-2022, 10:04 PM)Dzia Wrote: Hello folks, 

-Thanks

Hey! i play on Gigantic/2/3/ Sellfeed on redbull/ megaspilt Smile

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official2's post:
  • Dzia
(10-25-2022, 10:04 PM)Dzia Wrote: Hello folks, 

-Thanks

Selffeed on redbull EU best frfr
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(10-25-2022, 10:04 PM)Dzia Wrote: other than Agma

FYI @everyone
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Dzia
I enjoy playing the game created by fishy and firebone called "agarpowers" and I sometimes check out gota.io out of nostalgia most other ones that i used to frequent in a different decade are long gone
I love playing baldi's basics, the first and only official release of the horror edutainment parody game. You can't take this game at face value.
Using the same words and phrases over and over again can help you feel at ease and confident, but it also limits your options. And if you aren't careful, your enthusiasm for learning could dwindle over time.
Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game that allows players to create and build in a virtual world. There are many Minecraft servers that players can join to play with others, such as Hypixel, Mineplex, and CubeCraft.

house of hazards is also a pretty cool and popular game.
Currently, I'm exploring the realm of gaming servers, and the experience has been quite thrilling! ? If you're considering leveling up your gaming experience or looking to establish your own gaming server, why not consider the option to buy dedicated server? It offers unparalleled performance, reliability, and customization for an unbeatable gaming journey. Let me know if you need any tips or recommendations! ?

#GamingServers #BuyDedicatedServer #GamingCommunity