Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muted for Reporting Teamers
The other day I got muted for using shout to report teamers in agf solo.

I dont know what else i did except report teamers and then i got muted so now im afraid to report teamers.

Anyway, there are teamers now in agf for past twenty minutes and there has been no mod.  I'm afraid to use shout bc i dont want to get muted again.

Mods are unreliable and often abuse their power.  I don't know what to do.  It's sad i cant just team back.  and it's extra sad that Mods force us to be dependent on them and then they are never around and then they mute you for asking for help.  This is terrible.
Its unfortunate and depressing but this is agma now.
Stale and broken :(
(09-27-2022, 01:15 AM)Mindless Wrote: The other day I got muted for using shout to report teamers in agf solo.

I dont know what else i did except report teamers and then i got muted so now im afraid to report teamers.

Anyway, there are teamers now in agf for past twenty minutes and there has been no mod.  I'm afraid to use shout bc i dont want to get muted again.

Mods are unreliable and often abuse their power.  I don't know what to do.  It's sad i cant just team back.  and it's extra sad that Mods force us to be dependent on them and then they are never around and then they mute you for asking for help.  This is terrible.

Possibly you were muted because you were shouting too often?

But really, shouting may be an easy way to try to alert a mod to something, but one that ends up annoying other players more than it helps anything.

And it's true -- any time you give a human being a special ability, there comes with that the [pssibility that they might abuse it.

But generally, if you know how to not be all-annoying, most of them will at least set out to be above-board, and the ones who truly abuse it will soon amass suffiient complaints that someone else will look into it.

(10-23-2022, 04:39 AM)Photonblast Wrote: Its unfortunate and depressing but this is agma now.
Stale and broken Sad

When you find a game to be 'stale', it can mean that your brain wants you to move on.

Don't allow yourself to be defined by someone else's dream.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-23-2022, 04:39 AM)Photonblast Wrote: Its unfortunate and depressing but this is agma now.
Stale and broken Sad

its the unfortunate truth.  Yesterday a player told me they were talking to an agf mod about me (while I wasn't there)... And the mod said they tend to ignore when ii ask for mod help because they think I teamed on the players first and I just cry when they team back.

@Sora ^

I have actually never once asked for mod help without being first legitimately teamed on specifically to avoid any "boy who cried wolf" situations.  @Sora this is one of many reasons I hate moderators.  They prove time and time again that they are bias, unprofessional, and unreliable.
(09-27-2022, 01:15 AM)Mindless Wrote: The other day I got muted for using shout to report teamers in agf solo.

Keep background record on 24/7 and if you feel you are being mistreated take it up with Sora, He can't do anything unless you provide times and evidence
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorry's post:
  • Mindless
(10-28-2022, 12:41 PM)Sorry Wrote: Keep background record on 24/7 and if you feel you are being mistreated take it up with Sora, He can't do anything unless you provide times and evidence

I actually pretty much always record while playing bc I was interested in making a YouTube channel.  I haven't yet though bc I don't want to invite anyone over to the mess that is agf in its current state.  I feel like it would be inviting people to a bad time and I typically show people good times. @Sora