Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2% of Needed Changes to Agma
Thumbs Up 
This text is a compilation of ideas from multiple people. We have an immense amount to say about this game but we decided to hold off on it until we get an adequate response from Sora. 

Hello Sora, We are CCP. We were referred by Hazed about you helping us with the power issue. The amount of spam we are dealing with on a daily basis gets to be a bit much as you can imagine. We try to be as skill based as possible, we are the biggest clan in the split run server and by far the most successful and we want to keep it this way, but the amount of power spammers it brings our rep down because we are constantly dealing with them focusing us because we are well known. It ruins the enjoyment for us. We are asking for an alternative maybe like the amount of powers someone can use in an hour (SPLITRUN PARADISE ONLY).Thank you for your time. -CCP 

I think we need a cooldown on power ups, so there’s less spam when fighting a power abuser. I also agree with CMD's idea on Power free hours, I think this would make the game more open for players who do not like to use powers and players who do. I think powers must be nerfed due to the fact that they have no weaknesses. For example, when one uses a rec they are immune to viruses for a brief amount of time. Imagine when one constantly uses recs on someone. What can the other player possibly do to win in that situation?

This is just one feature of many that I'd like to suggest: integrate clans with the game. IE: let people create clans and join clans. There should be a coin fund people can share amongst themselves as well as wearables and others. Random people shouldn't utilize tags just because they can. There should be some type of integration with the game. Once integration is possible, a lot of other game-enhancing features are possible. A in game tag that is recognized not just some font slapped on a user name. I could care less what the limit is. IMO, no limit is better, but I digress. A great game-enhancing mech to have is dominant clans "holding" servers
Since each server represents different gamemodes, it would interesting to see clan v clan action. When a clan wins such a match(es), they would hold onto the server, garnering rewards and funds the longer they hold it. Only one opposing clan can fight the server-holding clan to have a chance to take over.
This would not be continual, but just a once-per-week type of thing.

This is one thing we have been wanting for a while. An in game clan system. Maybe have like 50 clanmates max in a clan. Have a system where there is leads, co leads, and members. It's a cool feature that I believe would benefit the game hugely. Adding on to this suggested statement. Having tournaments would also not be only fun but a good building block for clans trying to expand and dominate in certain regions or servers.
Another idea we also have is creating stats. Highest recorded mass, longest time ran, and or maybe teaming statistics. This could be thought out and planned but it would give people the insensitive to actually improve and become competitive. Even win-rate somehow would be a great idea (most important stat people would care about) this would most likely only be possible through tournaments not random sessions.  Having Official Tournament seasons would be awesome. Fall season, winter season, etc.

Things that can be fixed immediately:
• Cheating: it's REALLY infuriating to see so many cheating players gang up on people and claim they're the shit after spending 10+ recs and speeds to kill you. Not to also mention that it's game-breaking to use cheats. I know a lot of people quit the game because they're tired of getting cheated on when the game is meant to be competitive, skill-based. Either the usage of cheats needs to have a set hard limit on a per-day usage or there has to be some massive discouragement (make certain hours viable for cheating). If the latter is chosen, then there'd need to be some analytics to determine when it is most optimal to have no-cheat/cheat hours. It also wouldn't hurt to stop giving free cheats to these players who spend 10 hours a day farming in secret rooms. Not only would it improve the environment of the game, but would also encourage people to keep on playing. I can't tell you how many times I've been infuriated getting cheated on when I was 2 seconds away from a legitimate kill and they are able to cop out with a cheat.
• Hostage Situations: Literally today, a player took the whole server as his hostage by farming all the viruses in a secret room and no other viruses could spawn. Guy just farms coins all the time and when someone tries to kill him, he uses 10+ cheats to get a kill as well as utilizing bots. Only way the guy got screwed over was because I made a mention of it in the shout-out and a mentally-ill equipped mod politely asked the Spanish speaking player to stop, but since the guy didn't understand, the mod dished out a pathetic 1 hour ban. That is the most idiotic I've seen. For a guy who knew what he was doing, getting banned 1 hour for something that breaks the game is inane. And get this, I got banned 24 hours for questioning the mod's decision making. I replied back "nword wtf", which led to me getting banned. This leads to my next point.
• Moderators: Mods have total control and power over any type of situation. Any situation that may be deemed in the gray area, and they have full authority to do whatever they see is right. When giving these power-tripping mods that right, they will do anything to get their heads a small edging session and go on a power-trip. My 24 hour ban is ridiculous when compared to the guy that screwed the whole server and only getting banned for 1 hour. Not only they're implying that I can't say the nword word because I'm black, but they're banning me for something that I am contextually right. Either don't give them total control over every type of situation or limit it to scenarios that warrant exercise of the power. Might I also add that your moderators are unchecked and downright bad?

Rant on the ban:
There was an issue today where a few people got banned for some things, but the punishments seemed a bit skewed, and we wanted to clarify with you
Someone was spamming viruses in R1 on splitrun paradise, and Light issued a 1 hr ban. Bat said “nigga rly” after realizing the length of the ban issued, and they received 24 hours. 
I have 2 questions
1. Is 1 hr the baseline ban for farming viruses in r1 on splitrun, and if so, how did you come to that decision? It seems a bit low considering the server is unplayable while someone is doing this and 1 hr is short enough for them to wait to do it again
2. When talking with Light in helpdesk, he gave the impression that he was told to blanket mute for 24 hrs for saying the n word in chat. Was this an order from you or another mod, and if it is from another mod, what is the punishment policy on that offense?
He’s complaining that you banned the person who stored viruses in r1 for only 1 hr but banned him for 24hrs for saying the n word 
What the other person did affects the entire sever and ends the game for everyone
Why wasn’t the other person banned for 24 hrs
What he did affected no one
I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve to be banned but
The other person should have received the same punishment
Holding viruses in r1 is way worse
Which is why use of the n word should be deal with on a case by case basis and not an immediate 24 hr ban
Especially since other infractions of the rules which have much more of an effect on the game have less severe punishments
Again not saying users shouldn’t be banned for saying it but rather other infractions of the rules that have a bigger impact on the game should have the same severe punishment

Analytics:
• Find out which servers are most active or have a loyal base of players playing it. Cut out some of the servers to save cost if you are concerned about cost. This may take 1-2 months just to gather reliable data.
• Find out when and which servers are filled with cheating players and often it is used. From this, you can form no-cheat hours.

Optimizations:
• Botting: many players I know get intense lagging sessions when there's severe botting. either the game is not well optimized or botting simply takes up loads of computing power, but there needs to be something that addresses this.
I'll add more as for quick, easy fixes vs things that can be expanded upon 
There's a lot of value that can be fixed upon, improved, and developed

If needed more can be explained later.

Contact us at ADG#4545 or Great Chin#0313
Sora if you are reading this. You should see the group chat created by Hazed on discord with our messages. Please respond there.