Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Is anyone ready for Fall or Halloween yet?
This poll is closed.
Yep!
100.00%
2 100.00%
Neh..
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW IN-GAME STAFF AND MODERATORS!
Exclamation 
Hello Fellow Agmarians!

So, As you may or may not know already, 2 popular players from Instant EU, NA | X-Insta and XY-Insta, Crazy Servers, and a lot more named Flamboyant (moran10/KOSOVAa) & KlausR (KlausR) have officially achieved the moderation roles in-game. And just to be honest, I didn't expected this to happen. I'm going to explain all the type of moderation roles that these 2 players have achieved in-game. Flamboyant (Moran) got the Moderator Role and KlausR got the Staff Role. I'm not sure why but I think either @Squirrel or @Sora will have enough accurate information to explain it to you guys. So, yeah it's true. Here are screenshots to indicate some proof.

[Image: unknown.png?width=370&height=349]
This is KlausR's profile in-game.

He/She was claiming that Sora made the decision up promoting them to being Staffs and Moderators.[Image: unknown.png?width=398&height=204]

I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm not mad, outraged at Sora or whatever. Either it was an accidental promotion or Sora might've had an accurate reason to promote them. I know Sora or Squirrel will explain it to us very shortly here. But, as you can see in the discord server, a lot of people are calling him out harshly for promoting them to Staff and Mod. *Looks at discord again* Ok, Sora just explained it now. Here is a screenshot of what he said. 
[Image: unknown.png?width=551&height=41]
Sora was claiming that even though Flamboyant was caught a lot or a little being immature in the in-game chat. He said that he apologized for acting like that when he realized the mistakes he made. I guess Moran did improved into a better person from them quickly. In my opinion, it's okay to make mistakes in life. You'll learn from them, maybe fix them, and become a better person. If you do repeat your mistakes over and over. You'll become a worse person than before, and you'll start to face big and bad consequences. That's not what people want to do (Repeat their mistakes). Yes, I'm not that kind of person either. But.... people are still calling Sora out for promoting Flamboyant and KlausR. I mean, WOW! But, you know? it is what it is! It's fine for me though. 

There is a chance that I'm going to put it on the Agma.io Broadcast News Series tomorrow so..... sorry :l

Anyways, These are the new in-game staff and moderators. Thanks for understanding this message everyone! I hope you are having a great day and hopefully you will enjoy it. I'll catch you all later! Wink

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: agma.io
Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame (Here is the latest post -----> https://www.instagram.com/p/CiRQRh1qHcT/)
Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io (Here is the recent upload from the channel -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldg0uUHrfBI)
Agma.io's Official Twitter Page: AgmaGame
Agma.io's Discord Server: Agma.io

Agma.io Official TikTok Page: agmaio" target="_blank">@agmaio

My Social Media: 

My Youtube Channel: NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More (Recent Upload ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N3zEYyPaeI)
My Instagram: @nachoblast89
My Twitter Page: @nachoblastagma (The username is a lie, I'm not interested into Rock, not too much)
My Agma Username: nachochesse
My Discord: NACHO CHEESE#2402

[b]Credits:
[/b]

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, Poison, @FilipCro125, @Nuke , Tiger, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison,  Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Happy?, Light,  Breakfast, Ket, Keo, Kini, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

[b]Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, Simont, Depril, Clix, Reaper, Beetle, Raperin, Sado, Venem, Defiance, Gmdfan1, CoLoR, H5RT, Airia, Aliaz x Red, Tarootz, Twilight, Tempez, Wind, TOXIC SWEET, Starscream, Carlio, Dragondri, Imba, Mobile Agma, VIOIV, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])[/b]

[b]Again, Hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you later! Wink[/b]

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

September 10, 2022
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • Mikasa, SilverYT_official2
Obviously, it's a surprise, but @Sora did well, it is known that ket, rizz, keo, filp will cry and insult new mods, everyone is sad, but it's not okay, Klaus has been helping
 sora for 2 years! it's not worse, I have a suspicion why sora gave them mod roles, but that's for another interview. I think it was a good idea, I think sora should do
"general demote for members of staff" sora knows who I am talking about, and knows about the problem since he himself tells some about it.....

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official2's post:
  • staidsnip
Great to see some new faces!!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • nachochesse
(09-12-2022, 05:01 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Great to see some new faces!!

It's always amazing to see you and them too, @Breakfast ! Smile

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-11-2022, 02:27 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
Obviously, it's a surprise, but @Sora did well, it is known that ket, rizz, keo, filp will cry and insult new mods, everyone is sad, but it's not okay, Klaus has been helping happy wheels
 sora for 2 years! it's not worse, I have a suspicion why sora gave them mod roles, but that's for another interview. I think it was a good idea, I think sora should do
"general demote for members of staff" sora knows who I am talking about, and knows about the problem since he himself tells some about it.....
I completely agree with this. Sora is doing a great job in his role.
[-] The following 2 users Like staidsnip's post:
  • nachochesse, SilverYT_official2
(09-10-2022, 11:09 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Hello Fellow Agmarians!

So, As you may or may not know already, 2 popular players from Instant EU, NA | X-Insta and XY-Insta, Crazy Servers, and a lot more named Flamboyant (moran10/KOSOVAa) & KlausR (KlausR) have officially achieved the moderation roles in-game. And just to be honest, I didn't expected this to happen. I'm going to explain all the type of moderation roles that these 2 players have achieved in-game. Flamboyant (Moran) got the Moderator Role and KlausR got the Staff Role. I'm not sure why but I think either @Squirrel or @Sora will have enough accurate information to explain it to you guys. So, yeah it's true. Here are screenshots to indicate some proof.

He/She was claiming that Sora made the decision up promoting them to being Staffs and Moderators.[Image: unknown.png?width=398&height=204]

I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm not mad, outraged at Sora or whatever. Either it was an accidental promotion or Sora might've had an accurate reason to promote them. I know Sora or Squirrel will explain it to us very shortly here. But, as you can see in the discord server, a lot of people are calling him out harshly for promoting them to Staff and Mod. *Looks at discord again* Ok, Sora just explained it now. Here is a screenshot of what he said. 
Sora was claiming that even though Flamboyant was caught a lot or a little being immature in the in-game chat. He said that he apologized for acting like that when he realized the mistakes he made. I guess Moran did improved into a better person from them quickly. In my opinion, it's okay to make mistakes in life. You'll learn from them, maybe fix them, and become a better person. If you do repeat your mistakes over and over. You'll become a worse person than before, and you'll start to face big and bad consequences. That's not what people want to do (Repeat their mistakes). Yes, I'm not that kind of person either. But.... people are still calling Sora out for promoting Flamboyant and KlausR. I mean, WOW! But, you know? it is what it is! It's fine for me though. 

There is a chance that I'm going to put it on the Agma.io Broadcast News Series tomorrow so..... sorry :l

Anyways, These are the new in-game staff and moderators. Thanks for understanding this message everyone! I hope you are having a great day and hopefully you will enjoy it. I'll catch you all later! Wink

Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame (Here is the latest post -----> https://www.instagram.com/p/CiRQRh1qHcT/)
Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io (Here is the recent upload from the channel -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldg0uUHrfBI)

My Social Media: 

My Youtube Channel: NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More (Recent Upload ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N3zEYyPaeI)
My Twitter Page: @nachoblastagma (The username is a lie, I'm not interested into Rock, not too much)

[b]Credits:
[/b]

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, Poison, @FilipCro125, @Nuke , Tiger, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison,  Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Happy?, Light,  Breakfast, Ket, Keo, Kini, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

[b]Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, Simont, Depril, Clix, Reaper, Beetle, Raperin, Sado, Venem, Defiance, Gmdfan1, CoLoR, H5RT, Airia, Aliaz x Red, Tarootz, Twilight, Tempez, Wind, TOXIC SWEET, Starscream, Carlio, Dragondri, Imba, Mobile Agma, VIOIV, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])[/b]

[b]Again, Hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you later! Wink[/b]

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

September 10, 2022

I can't believe Moran became a mod. He is a player with one of the worst histories. I have MANY screenshots that can certainly demoted (even banned certainly). Can't believe we're letting a person like this run our game @Sora

(11-18-2022, 09:13 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 11:09 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Hello Fellow Agmarians!

My Social Media: 

[b]Credits:
[/b]

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

September 10, 2022

I can't believe Moran became a mod. He is a player with one of the worst histories. I have MANY screenshots that can certainly demoted (even banned certainly). Can't believe we're letting a person like this run our game @Sora
Plus, he can barely speak any English. Not a good choice Sora
Moran (A.K.A Flamboyant) is not a moderator in-game anymore, except for KlausR. KlausR was a volunteer in the past and was a big help to the community. KlausR still helps out a lot. Soooo, yea.

[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • SilverYT_official2