Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am introducing myself
Greetings to all of you, I'm Carlio, I've started uploading videos to YouTube. I watched Magma and many youtubers like him and got inspired and started sharing videos and I believe I will succeed, I hope I can rise like them soon and become a good youtuber. It will be a little difficult but I will do my best and thank you for your time!

And I'm sure I will succeed because of you.
(09-03-2022, 01:07 PM)Carlio Wrote: Greetings to all of you, I'm Carlio, I've started uploading videos to YouTube. I watched Magma and many youtubers like him and got inspired and started sharing videos and I believe I will succeed, I hope I can rise like them soon and become a good youtuber. It will be a little difficult but I will do my best and thank you for your time!

And I'm sure I will succeed because of you.

Hi Carlio,

Congrats on posting your first message! (lol)

That's good!  Yeah, yeah, sugar coat them, get them to think, 'You know, I wwwwaaaant to like his videos, and click on subscribe, I really do!'

You could have told us some other stuff about you, but I get it. You young whipper-snappers, when you get an idea in yer heads, it's ....

===================================================================
T U N N E L V I S I O N A N D N O T H I N G E L S E E X I S T S I N T H E W O R L D T H E Y

(the tunnel continues, no white light ahead, hehehe)
S I M P L Y M U S T W A T C H M Y V I D E O S I W I L L M A K E T H E M L I K E M E ! ! ! ! !

Good luck with all your plans to make videos!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2