Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of Mindless to Agf [Petition]
Lightbulb 
Greeting, humans. I have not spoken about any subjects related to Agario or Agma since 2018, although I feel that it is my time to speak out about this.

For those of you blob game youngsters who have never heard of the agf player Mindless, allow me to give a basic introduction. During the 2015 era when Jumbo made teaming popular, it was Mindless who first developed "splitrunning" to dominate the server. ZT clan leaders contacted him to learn how he did it, and soon he showed many famous clans how to do it, which convinced zeach to begin Party Mode. Yes, this is just one of MANY impacts that Mindless had on Agario before he came to Agfio to make an even greater impact.
However, new players in Agf had wanted changes, and Mindless was against it. He registered to the Agarioforums and spoke his mind, not being mindless at all. The problem was that most Moderators were not liking what he had to say, and he got banned early this year. As for Mindless and I, we have hardly ever spoken. He would remember me by this username only. But I and many people who have been his fans for years know that he has learned his lessons and will contribute to this community in a positive way, if given a second chance to post here.
If you agree, and would like Mindless to return to AGForums, then you may electronically "sign" your name by adding a comment below. It can be like #ReturnMindlessToAgf or anything you want. We all miss him and hope that the mods are willing to listen to one of the greatest players in the history of this site's existence.

Thank you, and farewell again. -Infineti
[-] The following 1 user Likes Infineti's post:
  • Mindless
(08-28-2022, 11:51 PM)Infineti Wrote: Greeting, humans. I have not spoken about any subjects related to Agario or Agma
If you agree, and would like Mindless to return to AGForums, then you may electronically "sign" your name by adding a comment below. It can be like #ReturnMindlessToAgf or anything you want. We all miss him and hope that the mods are willing to listen to one of the greatest players in the history of this site's existence.

I myself have enjoyed the relative peace and quiet with him not here.

Most of all, I have not felt the need to grab my own hair, grimace like a maniac, pull violently, while slamming my head into the nearest hard and non-valuable object!

I don't know if he's evil, I have nothing against him really, but he's just so freakiing stubborn!

Once he has something to say, all readers are doomed to wanting to poke their eyeballs out, so they no longer have to see his messages!

This way, he simply can't post any! It's brilliant!!!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-28-2022, 11:51 PM)Infineti Wrote: Greeting, humans. I have not spoken about any subjects related to Agario or Agma since 2018, although I feel that it is my time to speak out about this.

For those of you blob game youngsters who have never heard of the agf player Mindless, allow me to give a basic introduction. During the 2015 era when Jumbo made teaming popular, it was Mindless who first developed "splitrunning" to dominate the server. ZT clan leaders contacted him to learn how he did it, and soon he showed many famous clans how to do it, which convinced zeach to begin Party Mode. Yes, this is just one of MANY impacts that Mindless had on Agario before he came to Agfio to make an even greater impact.
However, new players in Agf had wanted changes, and Mindless was against it. He registered to the Agarioforums and spoke his mind, not being mindless at all. The problem was that most Moderators were not liking what he had to say, and he got banned early this year. As for Mindless and I, we have hardly ever spoken. He would remember me by this username only. But I and many people who have been his fans for years know that he has learned his lessons and will contribute to this community in a positive way, if given a second chance to post here.

Thank you, and farewell again. -Infineti

Hi Infineti !!

Great to hear from you, it means so much to hear from someone.  Even if this post didn't get a lot of traction it means a lot to see at least one person, you took the time time to reach out.  Your post really warms my heart.

I read it aloud in the most heroic voice I can do and it was truly epic for me.  THX INFINETI  Heart Heart
Wow
It's very cool.
heyyy good
I really like the information you share. I learned a lot of new and useful knowledge from your post. fnf