Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sora abandoned Agma.io
So my issue is sora leaving Agma . I know hes human but It's come to my attention that he doesn't care about improving agma, instead of checking his dms of 100's of people in need of help each morning he checks his paypal . 
I mean everyone should take a look around . Since when has illegal bot scripts became "Normalised" . Since when has illegal world records been accepted , since when has using illegal animations been acceptable . since when has using Auto farming xp scripts only gotten a 24 hour IP ban? , Since when has Sora decided its fair to charge those who don't have paypal more?

Honestly I feel like opening a dispute and getting my money back I spent on this game it might only be for 30 days but it will be something , because I don't want to be part of a dying toxic community where everyone cheats . and lets not mention the people who have began bypassing Multidrop , Why should I waste 100$ on a power pack when a small selected amount of players are given access to unfair scripts that give them the ability to easily overpower someone without the script . 

And then the worst for me is the fact Sora lied to us . He told us daily challenges and quiz's update would be released in "May - June" but nope already July and he brushes it of with "Update isn't ready for official release yet" . It's unfair for those who have been waiting very long . Then the users who collect coins using bots of the map , usually in virus farm na/eu  . Doctor Finkle already explained this in great detail its a problem that never stops growing , it brings pleasure to 1 player but ruins it for 30 players who just want to play the game .

I know many game developers , Whilst most of them don't both own and develop they do a much better job than sora . They don't have children creating scripts each week that instantly bypass what we would call "soras weekly word" . They have order, they have justice , they have equally , even p2w games do a better job, and no! agma isn't p2w and player without money can do that of a player with money just as well . Hello246 is a prime example of this . Sora should be giving new updates weekly, like what happened to retslac? Bro vanished . he worked hard to bring updates and sora did too back then, but every since then sora has done nothing except for some small mini updates whether it be a release of a basically copied version of instant - eu or mega split as physics fixed or many security systems to stop script users which failed big time . in the end nothing big came , I was hoping the challenge and quiz update would be the spark needed to help fuel agma back to that once good and friendly community clear of people like neo and day who cheat, cheat . 

Sora if you are reading this you shouldn't get angry because the truth shouldn't anger one but instead encourage them to change their ways while they can . And I'm aware you are 1 person and most io games have been abandoned but unlike other io games that only make $ from ad revenue Agma makes $1000's each week alone from players buying items . so you owe us a change you can start by changing by reading my discord dms which includes my situation and my problem with these so called "auto farm xp script users " or what ever . - Paul-Goodman
Oh I'm close to your rank again gaining 2 levels a day Smile. That means I'm cheating again right? You should ask your dear friend hello246 that gains 4 levels a day and see's me in BR all day. Sora already punished me for the respawn script before. What do you want from me now? Unlike you I'm a person who doesn't pay people to farm xp for them or use illegal bots themselves and cry about it Big Grin
and if you say you don't there is a lot of evidence via highscores :

I would suggest focusing on farming your own account (without making it public ^^) rather than trying to find reasons to push my level down, when I've been farming legitimately. It would be better for you.

Much love,
- Neo
(07-02-2022, 08:28 PM)Sorry Wrote: Paul-Goodman

I didn't understand until I'd gotten all the way to the bottom, and read your name.

I'm not going to put much effort into this, because most people did what I did -- got to your name, and then said 'oh!'

Your brain needs a transplant. Or a "do over". Unfortunately for you, neither of those are possible.

Brief points:
- You don't get to put words in Sora's mouth.
- You don't get to tell him how he should spend his time.
- You haven't a clue about his life, or what demands are made of it.
- Your idea of a lie shows you don't know the first thing about programming. (Google "programmer's estimate")
- Your ignorance cannot be contained by any of your messages.
- Your paragraph where you claim you know lots of developers, and they don't have problems with scripts is (a) as ignorant as the rest of your message, and also a lie.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • -Neo-, FGFC820, nachochesse
(07-03-2022, 04:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I didn't understand until I'd gotten all the way to the bottom, and read your name.

I'm not going to put much effort into this, because most people did what I did -- got to your name, and then said 'oh!'

Your brain needs a transplant. Or a "do over". Unfortunately for you, neither of those are possible.

Brief points:
- Your idea of a lie shows you don't know the first thing about programming. (Google "programmer's estimate")
- Your paragraph where you claim you know lots of developers, and they don't have problems with scripts is (a) as ignorant as the rest of your message, and also a lie.
I entirely agree with this, couldn't of said it better ^^
(07-02-2022, 11:37 PM)Neo- Wrote: Oh I'm close to your rank again gaining 2 levels a day Smile. That means I'm cheating again right? You should ask your dear friend hello246 that gains 4 levels a day and see's me in BR all day. Sora already punished me for the respawn script before. What do you want from me now? Unlike you I'm a person who doesn't pay people to farm xp for them or use illegal bots themselves and cry about it Big Grin

I would suggest focusing on farming your own account (without making it public ^^) rather than trying to find reasons to push my level down, when I've been farming legitimately. It would be better for you.

Much love,
- Neo

You are incorrect . When I said "Cheaters like Day and Neo" I wasn't referring to how you both cheated for XP in the past but rather the recent news I got about you and Day abusing a multidrop script, So before you go ahead to agree with Squirrels inadequate response you should realise you are part of Agmas problems, ever since you joined agma you have been doing no favours for Sora except causing bother . I don't get why some people feel the need to abuse unfair multidrop scripts . But it's nothing I wouldn't expect from someone who plays unfair .

And you can continue to make up lies about me bribing players to farm for my account . I have only ever had 3 people farm for my account, that is in the course of the past 9 months since early September 2021 . It has been Ghost, Hisoka, Death . no of the following has my account now , the only one which I can still call a loyal friend is ghost , he understands I cant give him my account to play on or else some little cry babys will have a fit . And the other 2 betrayed me . They lied to me , they scammed me, in some cases even told people I was in a relationship with them so for that reason they no longer have my account .

Regarding me using the "Illegal bot script" you are incorrect once again which is pretty probable at this point .
It was a giant server. I was farming coins. A bot user comes with illegal bots , I kill him and he decides to go afk . I realised if I didn't eat those bots some other players would and that would be unfair, since no other players are ready /
committed to inform Sora of their actions which is something I'm ready and fully committed to do . So you can go ahead and inform Sora about me cheating with Illegal bots but I already thoroughly explained the situation to him ages ago .

And you should stop worrying about me for light and hello246 have been talking and it isn't looking good for you . And you know what I mean when I say this . You are lucky if the only thing that awaits you is a 2 week ban . 

And good luck passing my rank , Hello246 told me about your mother cell trick .
And hello246 gave me a new method which works great , best keep it a secret from you! Big Grin

Brief points:

I don't owe you a response and it's the not something you deserve after that message you sent me 1 month ago . But here is a response anyway, its kind of necessary now that you have painted me out to be the bad person here .

Whilst you are incorrect on most stuff . You are correct about Sora being a real person , Yes he is human, Yes I don't know his life situation , but with personal explanations comes person perspectives , That's where you got mixed up . You have your view on the situation , I have my view . I wasn't asking for your view , I was asking for Soras response , a response where he can tell us why illegal bot scripts work, why the update has been delayed , why people who cheat for xp only get 24 hour bans .

In my message I tried to reason with these problems , maybe reasons why this stuff is happening and the most probable reason that came to me was Sora just isn't a good coder when teens can bypass his code . Yes it's ignorant of me to say this but I just can't reason why sora can't implement it so if a player gets 5,000 kills in a 15 minutes they get a 1 month "Account" ban . or why he can't start giving staff stricter bans to ban those who abuse multidrop scripts which just so happen to also bypass soras Anti-Cheat system . 

You view this all as a personal insult towards Sora but thats far from the reality of the situation . I feel sora owes the community a explanation on why this stuff is happening and why it can't be stopped , and why there is no justice for certain users .
(07-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Sorry Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 11:37 PM)Neo- Wrote: Oh I'm close to your rank again gaining 2 levels a day Smile. That means I'm cheating again right? You should ask your dear friend hello246 that gains 4 levels a day and see's me in BR all day. Sora already punished me for the respawn script before. What do you want from me now? Unlike you I'm a person who doesn't pay people to farm xp for them or use illegal bots themselves and cry about it Big Grin

Much love,
- Neo

You are incorrect . When I said "Cheaters like Day and Neo" I wasn't referring to how you both cheated for XP in the past but rather the recent news I got about you and Day abusing a multidrop script, So before you go ahead to agree with Squirrels inadequate response you should realise you are part of Agmas problems, ever since you joined agma you have been doing no favours for Sora except causing bother . I don't get why some people feel the need to abuse unfair multidrop scripts . But it's nothing I wouldn't expect from someone who plays unfair .

And you can continue to make up lies about me bribing players to farm for my account . I have only ever had 3 people farm for my account, that is in the course of the past 9 months since early September 2021 . It has been Ghost, Hisoka, Death . no of the following has my account now , the only one which I can still call a loyal friend is ghost , he understands I cant give him my account to play on or else some little cry babys will have a fit . And the other 2 betrayed me . They lied to me , they scammed me, in some cases even told people I was in a relationship with them so for that reason they no longer have my account .

Regarding me using the "Illegal bot script" you are incorrect once again which is pretty probable at this point .
It was a giant server. I was farming coins. A bot user comes with illegal bots , I kill him and he decides to go afk . I realised if I didn't eat those bots some other players would and that would be unfair, since no other players are ready /
committed to inform Sora of their actions which is something I'm ready and fully committed to do . So you can go ahead and inform Sora about me cheating with Illegal bots but I already thoroughly explained the situation to him ages ago .

And you should stop worrying about me for light and hello246 have been talking and it isn't looking good for you . And you know what I mean when I say this . You are lucky if the only thing that awaits you is a 2 week ban . 

And hello246 gave me a new method which works great , best keep it a secret from you! Big Grin

Brief points:

I don't owe you a response and it's the not something you deserve after that message you sent me 1 month ago . But here is a response anyway, its kind of necessary now that you have painted me out to be the bad person here .

Whilst you are incorrect on most stuff . You are correct about Sora being a real person , Yes he is human, Yes I don't know his life situation , but with personal explanations comes person perspectives , That's where you got mixed up . You have your view on the situation , I have my view . I wasn't asking for your view , I was asking for Soras response , a response where he can tell us why illegal bot scripts work, why the update has been delayed , why people who cheat for xp only get 24 hour bans .

In my message I tried to reason with these problems , maybe reasons why this stuff is happening and the most probable reason that came to me was Sora just isn't a good coder when teens can bypass his code . Yes it's ignorant of me to say this but I just can't reason why sora can't implement it so if a player gets 5,000 kills in a 15 minutes they get a 1 month "Account" ban . or why he can't start giving staff stricter bans to ban those who abuse multidrop scripts which just so happen to also bypass soras Anti-Cheat system . 

You view this all as a personal insult towards Sora but thats far from the reality of the situation . I feel sora owes the community a explanation on why this stuff is happening and why it can't be stopped , and why there is no justice for certain users .
Well Its evident that we haven't used multidrop if sora investigated our accounts, it's all been spec help from good friends, but yeah your always trying to find reasons to ban me. Its ironic for criticism that comes from liars. Oh so you accidently got a bunch of highscores too? and you were farming coins in BR? Turks and Ryuga told me everything about how you rewarded them ? And see the attachment below I'm sure this proves that I am incorrect of you bribing people for xp

You can never get away with lying ❤️
- neo

[attachment=1630 Wrote:-Neo- pid='152812' dateline='1656888340']

Much love,
- Neo

Brief points:

Well Its evident that we haven't used multidrop if sora investigated our accounts, it's all been spec help from good friends, but yeah your always trying to find reasons to ban me. Its ironic for criticism that comes from liars. Oh so you accidently got a bunch of highscores too? and you were farming coins in BR? Turks and Ryuga told me everything about how you rewarded them ? And see the attachment below I'm sure this proves that I am incorrect of you bribing people for xp

- neo

(07-03-2022, 10:45 PM)-Neo- Wrote:

Much love,
- Neo

Brief points:

- neo

(07-03-2022, 10:45 PM)-Neo- Wrote:

Much love,
- Neo

Brief points:

- neo
Well Screenshot isn't showing, but it was a conversation of you and hisoka and you saying "If you can get me lvl 470, I will buy you gold member" If thats not bribing, then you need a brain transplant ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Sorry Wrote: You view this all as a personal insult towards Sora but thats far from the reality of the situation . I feel sora owes the community a explanation on why this stuff is happening and why it can't be stopped , and why there is no justice for certain users .

If this is a private matter between you and Sora, then why are you now trying to turn it into a 'public spectacle', and which school did you go to that teaches this tactic?!

Stow your garbage. Stop posting messages about 'your opinion' of Sora.

Speak to all the 'developers' you know, and ask them about web games and scripts. They will facepalm, and educate you how over the lifetime of a web game, they invariably enter a stage where it is a war between developer and script-maker.

Sora's only crime here was to make the player's own machine do as much as possible, so that his game servers load is reduced as much as possible, also meaning less lag for the game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820
(07-02-2022, 08:28 PM)Sorry Wrote: So my issue is sora leaving Agma . I know hes human but It's come to my attention that he doesn't care about improving agma, instead of checking his dms of 100's of people in need of help each morning he checks his paypal . 
I mean everyone should take a look around . Since when has illegal bot scripts became "Normalised" . Since when has illegal world records been accepted , since when has using illegal animations been acceptable . since when has using Auto farming xp scripts only gotten a 24 hour IP ban? , Since when has Sora decided its fair to charge those who don't have paypal more?

Honestly I feel like opening a dispute and getting my money back I spent on this game it might only be for 30 days but it will be something , because I don't want to be part of a dying toxic community where everyone cheats . and lets not mention the people who have began bypassing Multidrop , Why should I waste 100$ on a power pack when a small selected amount of players are given access to unfair scripts that give them the ability to easily overpower someone without the script . 

And then the worst for me is the fact Sora lied to us . He told us daily challenges and quiz's update would be released in "May - June" but nope already July and he brushes it of with "Update isn't ready for official release yet" . It's unfair for those who have been waiting very long . Then the users who collect coins using bots of the map , usually in virus farm na/eu  . Doctor Finkle already explained this in great detail its a problem that never stops growing , it brings pleasure to 1 player but ruins it for 30 players who just want to play the game .

I know many game developers , Whilst most of them don't both own and develop they do a much better job than sora . They don't have children creating scripts each week that instantly bypass what we would call "soras weekly word" . They have order, they have justice , they have equally , even p2w games do a better job, and no! agma isn't p2w and player without money can do that of a player with money just as well . Hello246 is a prime example of this . Sora should be giving new updates weekly, like what happened to retslac? Bro vanished . he worked hard to bring updates and sora did too back then, but every since then sora has done nothing except for some small mini updates whether it be a release of a basically copied version of instant - eu or mega split as physics fixed or many security systems to stop script users which failed big time . in the end nothing big came , I was hoping the challenge and quiz update would be the spark needed to help fuel agma back to that once good and friendly community clear of people like neo and day who cheat, cheat . 

Sora if you are reading this you shouldn't get angry because the truth shouldn't anger one but instead encourage them to change their ways while they can . And I'm aware you are 1 person and most io games have been abandoned but unlike other io games that only make $ from ad revenue Agma makes $1000's each week alone from players buying items . so you owe us a change you can start by changing by reading my discord dms which includes my situation and my problem with these so called "auto farm xp script users " or what ever . - Paul-Goodman

I totally agree that hes becoming more inactive, tho it's not a good idea to talk in that way who knows what he may be facing in his life, and hes the only agma developer carrying a whole game, just wait patiently until he's around again.
(07-02-2022, 08:28 PM)Sorry Wrote: So my issue is sora leaving Agma . I know hes human but It's come to my attention that he doesn't care about improving agma, instead of checking his dms of 100's of people in need of help each morning he checks his paypal . 

bro Sora has a right to be inactive and all but what i do agree on is the unfulfilled promises, if he couldn't make it for june he didn't need to put the time, just keep it as "coming soon" and also while he deals with the struggles in life it would help if his moderators were given more power to take care of the game in his absence, or perhaps he could look for an admin to save his seat while he takes a break...it's not about him being inactive it's about the game falling into a mess when he does go inactive
edit: by "more power" i mean being given custom timed banning perms both account and IP, being able to refresh servers, check profile from a player's minions, be able to ban by typing in users, and having logs of chat
[-] The following 2 users Like Rizzzy's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Squirrel
(07-10-2022, 12:59 AM)Rizzzy Wrote:

bro Sora has a right to be inactive and all but what i do agree on is the unfulfilled promises, if he couldn't make it for june he didn't need to put the time, just keep it as "coming soon" and also while he deals with the struggles in life it would help if his moderators were given more power to take care of the game in his absence, or perhaps he could look for an admin to save his seat while he takes a break...it's not about him being inactive it's about the game falling into a mess when he does go inactive
edit: by "more power" i mean being given custom timed banning perms both account and IP, being able to refresh servers, check profile from a player's minions, be able to ban by typing in users, and having logs of chat

I think giving staff more power would cause more problems . I would say I respect "TheOldOne" , I talked to him once he seemed chill . He denied the claims of wrongfully banning players . but he no longer has my respect 1 week ago he banned 30 players in instant EU for simply typing in chat with stuff such as "Wow" , "Hey", "Who owns the bots" , Literally people just asking questions and he banned them . I wasn't part of the never ending list of people he banned , but I feel for those who were banned . You could best bet old wont get the respectful resignment he wished for . Instead now when sora returns he will get a demotion . and he will leave the community knowing everyone hates him for some obvious reasons . 

That right there is a prime example of why having staff member with admin would be a mistake . Light is too busy farming her xp to moderate never mind be an admin . demone plays once a week . fiket is a clown and is too new to get anywhere near admin . squirrel is too self absorbent . that leaves no one I think . And also giving out longer bans would result in more players quitting . 
But yes I agree there should be account bans and not ip bans . I mean all children have to do like yourself is unplug your router for 15 seconds or do a manual ip reset with c promt its too easy to bypass
and its unfair these disgusting, disgusting users like bap are getting away with these disgusting, horrible , nasty , nazi minions.

And yes you are right sora has a life . but its the fact 5 hours of work could sort this out . I mean its a matter of days before players like kurac and jebac lose their br stat ranks to some illegal bot users . I remind you they played this game for quite literally a year straight . thats if they sleep 12 hours a day .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorry's post:
  • SilverYT_official2