Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My (Late) Introduction!
Star 
Although i've been here for a couple weeks now, i believe i'm still fairly new to forums. So, i've concluded
its better late than never, and make myself an introduction. I shall now attempt to introduce myself..

The name's Bond, james-- sorry, wrong intro. My name's Aether, i'm quite mythical, if you know what i mean.. if you don't, then click on my name.  Anyhow, i've played and been part of the Agar.io community for the past year. Throughout the past year i've mastered (kind of) the art of teaming and soloing.  I've also had the pleasure of leading, founding, managing and joining several clans - Some successful.. others, less successful. No matter, now i've joined and hope to stay in a wonderful clan named Aura. (Which i was very happy to be gifted the awesome rank of council)

Currently at the low level of 35 (soon to be 36), although, you shouldn't judge me by my level, or do, your choice. 
I'm 15 years old, living in the capital of the very cold kingdom of.. Canada! Not sure what time zone i'm in - it may be EST, or Central or something of the sort. I'm friendly and always here to help. I'm very active, and i play on AgarioForums.io.. a lot! So, come on and beat me, i'm always up for a challenge!  Make sure to also check out some of my other posts, i believe some could help you.. maybe, who knows. If ever you want to contact me, you can email me or send me a message on skype! 
Email: [email protected]

Well, i believe i've covered everything, feel free to ask me anything down below!   
 For now, "Lata Homiess".  
                          ~ Aether ~
                              Proud member of Inspire 
                                      http://188.166.57.41:4568/
[-] The following 4 users Like Aether's post:
  • Imma ϟ ŇΔŦỮŘΔŁ ϟ, LKD70 , run SPOT run , Sora
Well...better late than never I always say! (procrastinators unite!) Welcome, and it's been a pleasure playing with you!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • LKD70
(01-07-2016, 04:33 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Well...better late than never I always say! (procrastinators unite!) Welcome, and it's been a pleasure playing with you!
hehe thank you! Glad to be  here Smile
                          ~ Aether ~
                              Proud member of Inspire 
                                      http://188.166.57.41:4568/