Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need new video ideas
It would be very helpful if anyon would give me some good video ideas to try.

Please reply with ideas
(06-08-2022, 11:44 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: It would be very helpful if anyon would give me some good video ideas to try.

Please reply with ideas

Isn't everyone tired of what amounts to 5-second clips of a lucky shot? Okay, maybe you're a better player and it was 'skill'. (lol) So what. It still looks exactly the same...

I would never undertake this myself, but I would prefer to see someone 'dominate' a server by showing their complete 54-minute odyssey to superiority-over-all. And yeah, some of that time might be boring... Those sections you could speed up, so it doesn't take so long... Show the most important kills that got you there.

The sum total of such a video, I think, would more showcase your talent, rather than just ability to use items. (lol)

The other thing I've said a few times is... why does no-one choose to give a commentary?? Tell us your target, search for the foo' then whoop it up after wasting him!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, SilverYT_official2
(06-08-2022, 11:44 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: It would be very helpful if anyon would give me some good video ideas to try.

Please reply with ideas

Do what firebonee did . Just make interesting videos like "Dropping 1,000+ gold blocks in r2, Eating 600 pellets at once in giga 4 . Using a minion nuke for 24+ hours on giga 4 , Code a program to nuke the whole of agma at once, get 6+ million on giga 4 then feed your bot and use a minion nuke so the whole map is black . maybe make tutorials like how to level up, get coins, buy skins, use powers, how new powers like shields and anti-recs work . And do what squirrel said above, Nothing makes me more unentertained that seeing a 5 second clip of a rev that was 100% planned by both partys . Well thats the case with most revs these days . Make the clips longer . Also you should make videos like "How to farm $1,000,000 in 1 day on Agma.io , "How to get 10+ levels in 1 day on Agma.io" Because new players only want those 2 things , And the views may not be great, but the watch hours will increase .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorry's post:
  • Eva111