Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possibly being an "Agma Mod"
When I first started out in the agma community I was always there looking for new and somewhat exciting opportunities. When i learned you could become Moderators in Agma.io I made a goal to be some someday. 
I was a helpful person and I knew a decent bit about the agma community and game itself, so I volunteered to be an "Agma Helper" in game. To say the least I do enjoy doing it, i fine great pleasure in helping/fixing someone elses issue when possible.

If I was able to be one, then i could finally cross it off my list of goal for myself in the community. But I know 2 things for certain, 1: I need to be trustworthy, not someone easily swayed to abuse/use perms inappropiately, 2: I need to be straight forward in what i do, doing it consistantly.

All this is also dependent on if there is a need for more, and need the approval form Sora. I hope to hear your thought.

Hope you all have a great week & day.
I'm not begging, just saying why i want to do this.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mobile-Agma's post:
  • Mikasa, SilverYT_official2, Sora
I've been in a somewhat moderating position on Agma for a very long time now (including some breaks here and then of course), and it's so cool when you get to meet so many new people.
That kind of inspired me.

Of course, I'd love to take even more responsibilities, since I'm trying to be more active, but I'm 100% fine with what I'm doing right now. Big Grin

Fingers crossed for you, buddy.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Mobile-Agma, SilverYT_official2, Sora
(06-01-2022, 11:24 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: When I first started out in the agma community I was always there looking for new and somewhat exciting opportunities. When i learned you could become Moderators in Agma.io I made a goal to be some someday. 
I was a helpful person and I knew a decent bit about the agma community and game itself, so I volunteered to be an "Agma Helper" in game. To say the least I do enjoy doing it, i fine great pleasure in helping/fixing someone elses issue when possible.

If I was able to be one, then i could finally cross it off my list of goal for myself in the community. But I know 2 things for certain, 1: I need to be trustworthy, not someone easily swayed to abuse/use perms inappropiately, 2: I need to be straight forward in what i do, doing it consistantly.

All this is also dependent on if there is a need for more, and need the approval form Sora. I hope to hear your thought.

Hope you all have a great week & day.
I'm not begging, just saying why i want to do this.
You'know what, you talk like you're talking about me, that's my goal too. I love helping people on agma.io!

-Good Luck Mobile!

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 2 users Like SilverYT_official2's post:
  • Mikasa, Sora