Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Training camp"
Training camp means a place where people can get used to powers and can improve their skills. On that kinda of gamemode they should have infinite powers and it's meant to get people better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROOF's post:
  • KeremReiss
(05-27-2022, 10:38 PM)ROOF Wrote: Training camp means a place where people can get used to powers and can improve their skills. On that kinda of gamemode they should have infinite powers and it's meant to get people better.

Hi Roof, I think this is an interesting idea, but unfortunately, I see a few things that would backfire.

The only way to do this well, I think, would be to add a level of administration, so you would have to qualify to be a trainee, be alotted a certain amount of time and resources, and then hopefully you make the most of that.

Life teaches you that, sadly, every opportunity meant for good is met by an opposing force that seeks only to capitalize on it as an 'opportunity', and misuse it according to it's intended purpose for their own personal gain.

In this case, people could soon discover that they could gain all the fun they normally have (slaughtering noobs, farming coins endlessly, teaming to get ahead, and gaining more points than they might normally, because they are facing weaker players) from this 'training area', and probably just 2 or 3 players like that could ruin it for the others.

There are other things, too... Sora doesn't have unlimited resources himself, and everything he does costs both money and time. What server type would the training area be?????

I have a partial solution there -- have it rotate between a select few 'beginner'-ready server types, and leave the harder ones for them themselves to sort out later. Each day on server reset, the training area could rotate to the next server type. I'm not even sure how many server types should be in that list.

I do not play very many types myself -- mostly just one, and the easiest one (I think: SuperSonic) at that. Maybe someone else can suggest others that require a different playstyle, that leads to a person requiring more skill to get ahead??

Let's see what others have to add to this idea. I think there would be a number of other possibilities as well. IF @Sora thinks we can do it, then maybe the game grows again!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(05-27-2022, 10:38 PM)ROOF Wrote: Training camp means a place where people can get used to powers and can improve their skills. On that kinda of gamemode they should have infinite powers and it's meant to get people better.

Hello squirrel, i used to play a lot agma, spent a lot of money and tried to become one of staff members. I did not think about that too. Maybe i could think and do it so, people won't only play that. Like they'd have to spend like 50k coins for acces like 15 mins. And also we can talk in private i found some ways of cheating and getting recs to say like that. Im trying my best to become a staff member and yeh