Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Why I'm leaving Agma.io
Hey!, So I thought I would share probably my last post ever on here, because the fun is gone of Agma.io

My problem began at night time 12th May 2022, I was In XY instant spectating, and I was about to go to sleep, but before I did, I decided it would be fun to drop 1,000+ powers in R2 So I began I dropped about 400 freeze, 400 anti freeze, and about 200 portals . And I was spectating for a little bit and about 30 seconds after placing it all I get a warning for apparently using Multi-Drop scripts Which made no sense due to the fact I have never used Multi-Drop in my life even before when it was allowed I held back on using it, because only sore losers use it.
Any way I decide to deal with it and I ignore it I thought it was just a 1 time thing and it wont happen again, either way I still sent Sora a dm explaining the situation, which he obviously ignored .

So 1 day later on the night of May 13th 2022 I was Watching foxxy's live stream and I decided it would be a funny joke to drop 30-50 Mother cells on her when she spawned to get payback for her dumping my friend Ghost .
And When I was dropping them my game lagged but I continued dropping using b-key despite me being unable to see where they were dropping due to my game being frozen with 0fps and when my game stopped freezing I get a 1 hour ban for Apparently using Multi-Drop, At this point I was angry, Once is reasonable but twice is just unfair, either way I waited out the ban, sent Sora a few more dm's which he ignored .

So 1 day later again/12 hours on the early hours of May 14th 2022 I was playing in self feed EU (note at this time I had no powers except for like 300 anti recs) And in this game I used a total of 2 anti-recs on a player and 2 minutes later get a ban, this time a 24 hour ban; So this time I'm not really angry more scared of the fact The next time I will get a ban it's going to be a permanent ban, I don't know what to do. After this happened the first 2 times I understood what caused this, it was me using b-key dropping 10+ items despite my game being froze with 0fps and when the lag cleared the items dropped in bundles of 1-5 which triggers the anti-cheat system resulting in a warning or a ban, but this time it was different , this time I only used 2 anti- recs not even in a period of time close together , yet it gave a me a 24 hour ban.

And Sora still ignores my dm's so I'm out of options , I'm tired of being banned due to server fault , it is something that is out of my control and I don't wish to play knowing my next ban will be permanent . GoodBye agma.io it was nice playing you while it lasted, sad it has to end due to something Sora implemented to stop cheaters yet it bans the one person who never used cheats while they were allowed - Pual-Goodman / Pablo_Escobar
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorry's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(05-14-2022, 01:59 PM)Sorry Wrote: Hey!, So I thought I would share probably my last post ever on here, because the fun is gone of Agma.io

My problem began at night time 12th May 2022, I was In XY instant spectating, and I was about to go to sleep, but before I did, I decided it would be fun to drop 1,000+ powers in R2 So I began I dropped about 400 freeze, 400 anti freeze, and about 200 portals . And I was spectating for a little bit and about 30 seconds after placing it all I get a warning for apparently using Multi-Drop scripts Which made no sense due to the fact I have never used Multi-Drop in my life even before when it was allowed I held back on using it, because only sore losers use it.
Any way I decide to deal with it and I ignore it I thought it was just a 1 time thing and it wont happen again, either way I still sent Sora a dm explaining the situation, which he obviously ignored .

So 1 day later on the night of May 13th 2022 I was Watching foxxy's live stream and I decided it would be a funny joke to drop 30-50 Mother cells on her when she spawned to get payback for her dumping my friend Ghost .
And When I was dropping them my game lagged but I continued dropping using b-key despite me being unable to see where they were dropping due to my game being frozen with 0fps and when my game stopped freezing I get a 1 hour ban for Apparently using Multi-Drop, At this point I was angry, Once is reasonable but twice is just unfair, either way I waited out the ban, sent Sora a few more dm's which he ignored .

So 1 day later again/12 hours on the early hours of May 14th 2022 I was playing in self feed EU (note at this time I had no powers except for like 300 anti recs) And in this game I used a total of 2 anti-recs on a player and 2 minutes later get a ban, this time a 24 hour ban; So this time I'm not really angry more scared of the fact The next time I will get a ban it's going to be a permanent ban, I don't know what to do. After this happened the first 2 times I understood what caused this, it was me using b-key dropping 10+ items despite my game being froze with 0fps and when the lag cleared the items dropped in bundles of 1-5 which triggers the anti-cheat system resulting in a warning or a ban, but this time it was different , this time I only used 2 anti- recs not even in a period of time close together , yet it gave a me a 24 hour ban.

And Sora still ignores my dm's so I'm out of options , I'm tired of being banned due to server fault , it is something that is out of my control and I don't wish to play knowing my next ban will be permanent . GoodBye agma.io it was nice playing you while it lasted, sad it has to end due to something Sora implemented to stop cheaters yet it bans the one person who never used cheats while they were allowed - Pual-Goodman / Pablo_Escobar

Hey Pablo,

Sorry that you've been hit by something. But I think it may be a programming error in a recent change that @Sora did.

The last I heard from him, he was saying that the next change he would do, was have the use of Multi-drop auto-detected, and the player punished. This was going to make a lot of people happier, since really, the use of Multi-Drop is highly unfair.

In your case, it sounds like what you did made you LOOK LIKE you were using Multi-Drop when... maybe you weren't!

There is one thing I would like to correct you on. Sora does not ignore dm's. He rarely reads them all at any time. because he doesn't have time!

I will try to contact him and let him know what you've said, and maybe he can look into the possibility that the auto-detect stuff that he added, doesn't necessarily only detect when it's dropped by a script.

The only thing that I don't get here, is if you were having some speed degradation (low fps is a sign of network lag, or maybe your computer CPU usage temporarily high), how were you still able to drop enough of them for it to trigger the Multi-Drop detection?

This problem may go deeper than it appears, on the surface, and my time in programming tells me that those kinds of problems (ones you cannot easily--or at-all duplicate), are the hardest to find. So please be patient.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • B oN iT - Agmaio, SilverYT_official2, Sora
(05-15-2022, 02:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 01:59 PM)Sorry Wrote: Hey!, So I thought I would share probably my last post ever on here, because the fun is gone of Agma.io

Hey Pablo,

Sorry that you've been hit by something. But I think it may be a programming error in a recent change that @Sora did.

The last I heard from him, he was saying that the next change he would do, was have the use of Multi-drop auto-detected, and the player punished. This was going to make a lot of people happier, since really, the use of Multi-Drop is highly unfair.

In your case, it sounds like what you did made you LOOK LIKE you were using Multi-Drop when... maybe you weren't!

There is one thing I would like to correct you on. Sora does not ignore dm's. He rarely reads them all at any time. because he doesn't have time!

I will try to contact him and let him know what you've said, and maybe he can look into the possibility that the auto-detect stuff that he added, doesn't necessarily only detect when it's dropped by a script.

The only thing that I don't get here, is if you were having some speed degradation (low fps is a sign of network lag, or maybe your computer CPU usage temporarily high), how were you still able to drop enough of them for it to trigger the Multi-Drop detection?

This problem may go deeper than it appears, on the surface, and my time in programming tells me that those kinds of problems (ones you cannot easily--or at-all duplicate), are the hardest to find. So please be patient.

Hey!, Thanks for the response, And I'll happily be obliged to answer your questions 
So first of all I know 100% what triggers it, I usually be in spectator and I have some of the not so useful powerups in my inventory so I decide to drop them on the map for fun (Don't ask why I'm just dumn) . Anyways I decided to get rid of some useless anti-freeze , freeze and Portals by dropping them on the map Then my game lags in the process of me dropping them, despite the lag I keep pressing b-key to drop more I just didn't have 0fps but was close to it, And about 5-10 seconds later I get a first time warning for using Multi-Drop, My guess was the lag caused it and it was a 1 time thing . 

Next day in Giant 1 during Foxxys Live stream I decide it would be a funny joke to drop 30-50 Mother cells on her when she spawned, So I did so, but I had some bad lag then due to the large amount of bots and users with coloured names on the map which was understandable . And This is when stuff got serious as I got a 1 hour ban for once again apparently using multi-drop, At this point I learned my lesson "Do Not Drop Items While There Is Lag) So that I did . 

But the next day is when something strange happened I was playing in self feed EU on red bull and out of no where I get a 1 hour ban for apparently using Multi-Drop once again, This one bamboozled me a little due to the fact I only used 2 anti-recs which were placed in a space of a good 10 seconds apart, several minutes before my ban was issued .
So now the only way I can enjoy agma.io is by strictly playing without using powers, Because I just cant take that risk.

What Sora needs to do is add it so the anti-Cheat system doesn't apply to any player if they go below a certain Frame Per Second, because lets be real no one could fight in a power battle with 5 fps anyways . But this would still not be the best due to the fact my last ban was issued to me even though I had a good frame rate . but maybe that was a 1 in 1000
  • Sora
Have you return to playing Sorry?
(05-15-2022, 04:19 PM)Sorry Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 02:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Hey Pablo,

Hey!, Thanks for the response, And I'll happily be obliged to answer your questions 
So first of all I know 100% what triggers it, I usually be in spectator and I have some of the not so useful powerups in my inventory so I decide to drop them on the map for fun (Don't ask why I'm just dumn) . Anyways I decided to get rid of some useless anti-freeze , freeze and Portals by dropping them on the map Then my game lags in the process of me dropping them, despite the lag I keep pressing b-key to drop more I just didn't have 0fps but was close to it, And about 5-10 seconds later I get a first time warning for using Multi-Drop, My guess was the lag caused it and it was a 1 time thing . 

Next day in Giant 1 during Foxxys Live stream I decide it would be a funny joke to drop 30-50 Mother cells on her when she spawned, So I did so, but I had some bad lag then due to the large amount of bots and users with coloured names on the map which was understandable . And This is when stuff got serious as I got a 1 hour ban for once again apparently using multi-drop, At this point I learned my lesson "Do Not Drop Items While There Is Lag) So that I did . 

But the next day is when something strange happened I was playing in self feed EU on red bull and out of no where I get a 1 hour ban for apparently using Multi-Drop once again, This one bamboozled me a little due to the fact I only used 2 anti-recs which were placed in a space of a good 10 seconds apart, several minutes before my ban was issued .
So now the only way I can enjoy agma.io is by strictly playing without using powers, Because I just cant take that risk.

What Sora needs to do is add it so the anti-Cheat system doesn't apply to any player if they go below a certain Frame Per Second, because lets be real no one could fight in a power battle with 5 fps anyways . But this would still not be the best due to the fact my last ban was issued to me even though I had a good frame rate . but maybe that was a 1 in 1000
I just stopped using powers , I still use recs and basically all the powerups for that matter, but I stopped dropping together in large amounts
  • B oN iT - Agmaio