Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agf
@Sora

Why did you get rid of the teaming server?

I know that having 2 separate servers was a failure, just as I said it would.

But why recycle a previously failed solution?

When mods aren't online, most players aren't able to do anything about teams, as not many players are good enough to fight them solo.

When mods are online, more than half of the server gets banned, leaving the server dead.

Plus, it is impossible to regulate all forms of teaming.

Instead of reusing solutions that have already proven to fail, why not try out my never-before-tried suggestion?

ONE Agf server, no powers, teaming allowed.
(05-09-2022, 03:44 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: @Sora

When mods aren't online, most players aren't able to do anything about teams, as not many players aren't good enough to fight them solo.

When mods are online, more than half of the server gets banned, leaving the server dead.

Instead of reusing solutions that have already proven to fail, why not try out my never-before-tried suggestion?

i see your point but it would be better to message Sora privately instead of this. Sora is likely trying to fix that issue as we speak, just doesn't look like it because Sora hasn't said anything yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mobile-Agma's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(05-09-2022, 03:48 AM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: i see your point but it would be better to message Sora privately instead of this. Sora is likely trying to fix that issue as we speak, just doesn't look like it because Sora hasn't said anything yet.

Sora is more likely to see this than a private message. Plus, I think it is necessary for him to see other players' input as well.
(05-09-2022, 12:26 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 03:48 AM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: i see your point but it would be better to message Sora privately instead of this. Sora is likely trying to fix that issue as we speak, just doesn't look like it because Sora hasn't said anything yet.

Sora is more likely to see this than a private message. Plus, I think it is necessary for him to see other players' input as well.
I see your point.

When mods aren't online, most players aren't able to do anything about teams, as not many players are good enough to fight them solo.

As A solo player I dislike the Idea of teaming, But Agmaio is kind of struggling right now, For the past 12-15 months it has been going down hill due to lockdowns stopping the servers populations have halved . But there isn't much Sora can do to resolve this issue . All he can do is maintain the current crowd for as long as possible . Which brings me to an idea of adding some sort of server that will attract new players . As these days it's quite rare to even find level 10 players who casually just play the game as after 10 minutes they leave the game to never be seen again . Most servers are empty apart from xp farmers and ref farmers . only servers still I see with potential is the Asian servers . I feel sora should try and transfer some of the Na servers over to Asia because there is mornings I wake up and Self feed Asia will have 85 players on which is crazy . I mean we need a X insta version on Asia because Asians can't play x insta due to lag . We also could be doing with a Self feed on red bull Asia . Because lets be honest self feed is the knock off, annoying slow version of the good product self feed on red bull . I hope that sora works over time and pumps these updates out a.s.a.p because to be quite fair I'm getting tired of waiting . I know this may seem rude but I'm just talking freely here I feel as if out of all the updates sora added in the past 7-8 months not one of them I can say I notice when I load up Agmaio I know sora is one person who probably has a job I'm not sure about Soras current life and I'm not someone to question it either but he needs to hire a dev agmaio has so much potential .take 2015-2016 for example Sora posted here so much, he was so active and consistent with new updates weekly, now we are lucky to have a noticeable update once every 2 months . I really hope this new update comes soon and lets hope it draws back some of the crowd, if you are not sure about the new update ask sora . and I'm sorry if this seemed in anyway disrespectful I'm just tired of waiting months for something . And yes sure enough the multiscript removal was a step in the right direction . but it wont effect the general population who doesn't even spam a line of recs on a daily basis most of agmaio is simple players who play for the simplicity of the game and not having the ability to add the right game modes to attract them players back after they sleep is not fun .
[-] The following 2 users Like Sorry's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fisa
(05-09-2022, 09:04 PM)Sorry Wrote:

As A solo player I dislike the Idea of teaming, But Agmaio is kind of struggling right now, For the past 12-15 months it has been going down hill due to lockdowns stopping the servers populations have halved . But there isn't much Sora can do to resolve this issue . All he can do is maintain the current crowd for as long as possible . Which brings me to an idea of adding some sort of server that will attract new players . As these days it's quite rare to even find level 10 players who casually just play the game as after 10 minutes they leave the game to never be seen again . Most servers are empty apart from xp farmers and ref farmers . only servers still I see with potential is the Asian servers . I feel sora should try and transfer some of the Na servers over to Asia because there is mornings I wake up and Self feed Asia will have 85 players on which is crazy . I mean we need a X insta version on Asia because Asians can't play x insta due to lag . We also could be doing with a Self feed on red bull Asia . Because lets be honest self feed is the knock off, annoying slow version of the good product self feed on red bull . I hope that sora works over time and pumps these updates out a.s.a.p because to be quite fair I'm getting tired of waiting . I know this may seem rude but I'm just talking freely here I feel as if out of all the updates sora added in the past 7-8 months not one of them I can say I notice when I load up Agmaio I know sora is one person who probably has a job I'm not sure about Soras current life and I'm not someone to question it either but he needs to hire a dev agmaio has so much potential .take 2015-2016 for example Sora posted here so much, he was so active and consistent with new updates weekly, now we are lucky to have a noticeable update once every 2 months . I really hope this new update comes soon and lets hope it draws back some of the crowd, if you are not sure about the new update ask sora . and I'm sorry if this seemed in anyway disrespectful I'm just tired of waiting months for something . And yes sure enough the multiscript removal was a step in the right direction . but it wont effect the general population who doesn't even spam a line of recs on a daily basis most of agmaio is simple players who play for the simplicity of the game and not having the ability to add the right game modes to attract them players back after they sleep is not fun .

Wow, I like you already. "All my pain here", very good tips, I don't know how much sora is making from the game but I think even from the agma.io community there would be someone to help you with programming like FireEagle or happy. You would give them 360 All Pows every month (for example). 

@Sora

Need Help? Ask