Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You are so handsome
Star 
Hello, I'm bored so I wanted to introduce myself to you here, I will write everything that comes to my mind.  Tongue

In Turkey

I'm alive I'm 17 and tall I think Roxy is a girl name but not in Turkey

When I got this name, I didn't know that other countries use this name as a girl's name, I probably wouldn't have done it if I knew
I usually play on Insant Eu, I recommend you to play too, we can chat if we meet.

Roxy#9539
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRoxy's post:
  • fisa
Good introduction Roxy, nice to know you.  Smile
Welcome to the forums!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(05-03-2022, 03:18 PM)TheRoxy Wrote: Hello, I'm bored so I wanted to introduce myself to you here, I will write everything that comes to my mind.  Tongue

In Turkey

I'm alive I'm 17 and tall I think Roxy is a girl name but not in Turkey

When I got this name, I didn't know that other countries use this name as a girl's name, I probably wouldn't have done it if I knew
I usually play on Insant Eu, I recommend you to play too, we can chat if we meet.

Roxy#9539

Saw you on the other forum too! Welcome here
Hello beautiful and handsome people on here my name is Terrance but sometimes people call me YoungT.

im 18 finna be 19 soon lets goo lol. not a talker im that type of shy person. i love to take long walks and also play alot of video games most agma not going to lie.

i love meeting new people and love making new friends sometimes i can be a bit toxic/ mean but in a good way lol and i also like to sit back and relax while watching the stars at night

thats all xd leave ?
Hello therE Cool
[-] The following 3 users Like Money201498's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, SilverYT_official2, TheRoxy