Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug reporter role
When an important or average error is found in the game, the person who finds it and the people who tell it to the authorities can be given this role and they try to look for the mistakes in the game more because they want to get this role.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRoxy's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(05-03-2022, 03:11 PM)TheRoxy Wrote: When an important or average error is found in the game, the person who finds it and the people who tell it to the authorities can be given this role and they try to look for the mistakes in the game more because they want to get this role.

I think there should be a bug reporting system, players who would report bugs would get for example 15 all pows or gold members. What do you think ab this @Sora ?

Need Help? Ask
(05-03-2022, 04:54 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(05-03-2022, 03:11 PM)TheRoxy Wrote: When an important or average error is found in the game, the person who finds it and the people who tell it to the authorities can be given this role and they try to look for the mistakes in the game more because they want to get this role.

I think there should be a bug reporting system, players who would report bugs would get for example 15 all pows or gold members. What do you think ab this @Sora ?

I think the best way is for sora to have a google forum where people can submit bugs
yes this already exists but the site needs to be fixed incorrectly what do you think @Sora