Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War is Hell
What is going on in Ukraine now has been simmering for at least 15 years, I think... The Russians lov to claim, when someone sets off a bomb in Russia, that it were terrorists from Ukraine.

And while a lot of the people in eastern Ukraine speak Russian, and have Russian jobs (Ukraine's economy does not stack up to Russia's), so maybe some of them want that section to become part of Russia, so they can keep their homes. But that's not how the world works. The few that want to be Russian, should just move there.

Instead, the Russian political apparatus encourages dissent, and now are comparing Ukraine's leader with Hitler, claiming genocide, but no-one's actively trying to kill them, they just won't leave of their own free will.

It occurred to me that for many of the people here, this is the first war that has been on the news enough that almost everyone knows a bit about what is going on.

Ukraine has wanted to join NATO (the alliance of Western countries) for yeras, but Russia warned they would almost see that as an attack on Russia.

But now that Russia is invading with nothing more than aspirations of more land and more power, NATO can't really respond.

Let's remember that the Russian people are, for the most part, nice people, and not responsible for this.

Economic sanctions have sprung up overnight, but I don't expect that to have a lot of impact.

And no-one knows just how far Russia will go. They have threatened the West that any military interference would be taken as an act of war, and alluded to the widespread death and destruction they could cause.

A few years ago, we had a young Agma player here who was from the Ukraine, and showed me some scenes that occurred during the riots about 10-or-so years back that was part of this. (I forget his name, does anyone else remember him??)

I have no idea what the world can do to end this injustice on the people of Ukraine, but I hope that everyone is clear Russia is the aggressor here, and is not just trying to quell a group of terrorists.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa, SilverYT_official2, Sora, VenemHyper
Yes, Squrriel, I disagree with one. The Russians have nothing to do with it? why blame them? sanctions are not only meant to induce an economic collapse of Russia, they have also made people's revolts in russia, people have to suffer the sanctions there so much that they provoke a rebellion.

The Russians are also responsible for this. maybe the ONZ has suspended russia. Maybe it will do something, but first you have to stop taking gas from Russia, switch to atom / uranium or coal, which Europe has a lot of.

What if a country, for example Poland, will not take gas from Russia? Germany will take gas from Russia and its economy will develop and Poland will fall, there must be solidarity between the countries of the European Union.

I want to say something else. Russia or Ukraine wins the war. There will be a so-called "Demographic High" In countries such as Russia and Ukraine, the mass birth of children will begin, the economy will start to grow. 

The Russians will want to rebuild Russia, or the Ukrainians. everything will increase, such as building things or other things.-This is just a curiosity lol.

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official2's post:
  • niuw
(04-09-2022, 02:26 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: Yes, Squrriel, I disagree with one. The Russians have nothing to do with it? why blame them? sanctions are not only meant to induce an economic collapse of Russia, they have also made people's revolts in russia, people have to suffer the sanctions there so much that they provoke a rebellion.

The Russians are also responsible for this. maybe the ONZ has suspended russia. Maybe it will do something, but first you have to stop taking gas from Russia, switch to atom / uranium or coal, which Europe has a lot of.

What if a country, for example Poland, will not take gas from Russia? Germany will take gas from Russia and its economy will develop and Poland will fall, there must be solidarity between the countries of the European Union.

I want to say something else. Russia or Ukraine wins the war. There will be a so-called "Demographic High" In countries such as Russia and Ukraine, the mass birth of children will begin, the economy will start to grow. 

The Russians will want to rebuild Russia, or the Ukrainians. everything will increase, such as building things or other things.-This is just a curiosity lol.

I completely agree with this statement. Spread this to keep people's respect and understanding of this situation going
You are absolutely right, war is an extremely terrible phenomenon. By studying information about wars and equipment of US soldiers, we are faced with the reality of military conflicts and the sacrifices they bring. This reminds us of the importance of peace and diplomacy in our world. It is always important to remember the terrible consequences of wars and strive for peace and harmony between nations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes alanstatener's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(10-29-2023, 09:39 PM)alanstatener Wrote: You are absolutely right, war is an extremely terrible phenomenon. By studying information about wars and equipment of US soldiers, we are faced with the reality of military conflicts and the sacrifices they bring. This reminds us of the importance of peace and diplomacy in our world. It is always important to remember the terrible consequences of wars and strive for peace and harmony between nations.

I agree! And moreover, since the politicians directly involved with the wars often do not say anything about the situation without biasing information in their favour, people themselves should do their best to analyse what is going on, and then hold their politicians accountable, if they feel something is unjust.

Currently, I am so unbelievably pissed off that 'Hamas' has now thanked Canada for supporting a ceasefire in Gaza. I plan to do everything in my power to see to it that Trudeau is not re-elected, nor his party.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(12-22-2023, 08:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-29-2023, 09:39 PM)alanstatener Wrote: You are absolutely right, war is an extremely terrible phenomenon. By studying information about wars and equipment of US soldiers, we are faced with the reality of military conflicts and the sacrifices they bring. This reminds us of the importance of peace and diplomacy in our world. It is always important to remember the terrible consequences of wars and strive for peace and harmony between nations.

I agree! And moreover, since the politicians directly involved with the wars often do not say anything about the situation without biasing information in their favour, people themselves should do their best to analyse what is going on, and then hold their politicians accountable, if they feel something is unjust.

Currently, I am so unbelievably pissed off that 'Hamas' has now thanked Canada for supporting a ceasefire in Gaza. I plan to do everything in my power to see to it that Trudeau is not re-elected, nor his party.

Yes, these are very strange times. Back in the Middle Ages, people found out about a war a few or a few weeks after it actually started. These days, information comes with a warning of a few seconds, maybe minutes. People are exposed to fake news. The left rules the media and decides about it, I won't go into details about whether it is good or bad. But pluralism is almost non-existent. If you say it's not true? Why was Donal Trump banned? A few people died because of him, but it was just a "cover" for the real reason. They wanted to find something against him, and by the way he has always been a right-wing politician... These are very difficult times, no one would have thought about this a few years ago. But the truth is that any election will be won by those who have the media.

Squirrel, At least it sounds like you have some good connections haha. How are you going to overthrow the government in Canada?

Need Help? Ask
(12-24-2023, 11:41 AM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:

Squirrel, At least it sounds like you have some good connections haha. How are you going to overthrow the government in Canada?

Hehehe! Oh, I have no connections at all -- I am just a furry varmint! But I do get a vote, and I have the right to voice my opinion.

It's not much, I suppose, but everyone I have talked to so far, agrees with me, and is essentially ashamed that Canada has been thanked by a terrorist organization.

We also have had issues here with people organizing demonstrations (which is of course legal), and essentially saying stupid things such as 'Israel doesn't have the right to exist'.

But hate crimes are against the law, and we will need to hold the people that say these stupid things accountable to the law.

I am just worried that if we prosecute them all, we may need to build more jails to house all of them.

From amongst the people who have had their families in Canada for generations, people are now saying that we have permitted too many immigrants into Canada from the Mid-East.

That, I do not agree with -- I like the fact that here in Canada, a woman is just as likely to hold a University degree, and own a business as a man. And since the Mid-East chooses to under appreciate their women, that is an area I would like to see Canada do more for them!
Fight the Good Fight
  • SilverYT_official2
I agree with you that women have the same rights as men and there should not be any legal inequality because of this.  I agree, although from the European point of view I know well that Americans will almost always be in favor of Israel because thanks to Israel they can hold the entire Middle East in check.  Moreover, most politicians in congress are of Jewish origin and this may indicate a tendency to support Israel.  I'm not saying it's bad, I just want to say that the US and Israel owe a lot to each other, so they will definitely support each other, and Hamas is nothing, if Israel wanted it, it would throw an atomic bomb there and end the conflict because that would mean conditional surrender.  .  although it is not humane, although Israel continues to bomb apartment blocks in Gaza, Hamas also murders.  But I want to say one thing, Can we judge this?  In my opinion, Israel and Hamas should not be supported. If they had the balls to start a war, let them end it with their own funds.  Or the US and other countries should step in and make it almost like Afghanistan and make it two states.  Although I believe in Jesus Christ, I do not believe that Israel should be supported.  I'm just a man who lives for a few dozen years.  this conflict has lasted 2,000 years, I am not a god to judge, so all noses other than the Israeli and Palestinian noses should not be interested in this

Need Help? Ask

Still i think @alanstatener is a bot as well

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(12-27-2023, 06:39 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: I agree with you that women have the same rights as men and there should not be any legal inequality because of this.  I agree, although from the European point of view I know well that Americans will almost always be in favor of Israel because thanks to Israel they can hold the entire Middle East in check.  Moreover, most politicians in congress are of Jewish origin and this may indicate a tendency to support Israel.  I'm not saying it's bad, I just want to say that the US and Israel owe a lot to each other, so they will definitely support each other, and Hamas is nothing, if Israel wanted it, it would throw an atomic bomb there and end the conflict because that would mean conditional surrender.  .  although it is not humane, although Israel continues to bomb apartment blocks in Gaza, Hamas also murders.  But I want to say one thing, Can we judge this?  In my opinion, Israel and Hamas should not be supported. If they had the balls to start a war, let them end it with their own funds.  Or the US and other countries should step in and make it almost like Afghanistan and make it two states.  Although I believe in Jesus Christ, I do not believe that Israel should be supported.  I'm just a man who lives for a few dozen years.  this conflict has lasted 2,000 years, I am not a god to judge, so all noses other than the Israeli and Palestinian noses should not be interested in this

As you alluded, I do believe that this whole Israel/Palestine thing boils down to what happens in an ugly family feud that lasts 2000+ years. Both sides throw so much propaganda out there, it's hard to know what is truth and what is (no pun intended) "trumped up fiction".

What I do know, is that while generally Israel warns Palstinians they will be bombing certail areas, Hamas just constantly spews invective claiming they will kill all the Jews. Thankfully, they do not have the strength required to do that.

It would be nice to see this family feud come to an end, but honestly? I can't see it happening in the next 100 years. Both sides no longer even seem to realize they are linked as family.
Fight the Good Fight
  • SilverYT_official2

what's wrong with supporting a ceasefire btw? As you have mentioned earlier I agree with your statement ( War is Hell).
I hope you do see the genocide Israel is doing to the palestinian innocent civillains living in gaza. Intentionally targeting civillains , blocking food and water reaching in , blocking the internet so they can hide their crimes etc.

I mean why do they attack innocent civillians? They are free to attack the Hamas soldiers but why them?

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(12-30-2023, 03:10 PM)fisa Wrote: what's wrong with supporting a ceasefire btw? As you have mentioned earlier I agree with your statement ( War is Hell).
I hope you do see the genocide Israel is doing to the palestinian innocent civillains living in gaza. Intentionally targeting civillains , blocking food and water reaching in , blocking the internet so they can hide their crimes etc.

I mean why do they attack innocent civillians? They are free to attack the Hamas soldiers but why them?

Hamas wants a ceasefire, so they can regroup and strike again later, when they feel like it. Right now, they are on the receiving end, and they know it. It is time for the cockroaches to run and seek shelter.

(That description is for the fighters in Hamas, who blatantly declare that they are in favour of genocide, and yet have the gall and audacity to teach other Palestinians that, in fact, it is the Israeli's who should be labelled such.)

The people of Palestine, are just so thoroughly brainwashed, they are no longer capable of seeing this conflict for what it is.

If you are Palestinian, start treating the Israeli's as your brothers -- because that is exactly what they are.

To answer your questions:
They do not target civilians. It is Hamas who uses their civilians to hide amongst. Israel warns which area it will be seeking Hamas fighters in, and then starts to squeeze it.

The citizens who do not wish to die, and do not intend Israel harm will successfully flee to a safer area, reducing the # of civilians in harms way. For the civilians who were convinced to stay? That was their choice to be in harm's way, and they should understand that Israel has the right to not be under constant threat of terrorist acts against their citizens.

It is intelligent of them to target Internet as well, since Hamas uses this for communication and planning.
Fight the Good Fight
  • SilverYT_official2