Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[70] - The long awaited clan of LKD70.
EY I applied! Although I am running my own clan... XD

i cant seem to get in...do i need to re register?
http://s21.postimg.org/cip7wagaf/gen.jpg
[Image: giphy.gif]
all are welcome, clan owners and all Smile

(03-15-2016, 12:41 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: i cant seem to get in...do i need to re register?
http://s21.postimg.org/cip7wagaf/gen.jpg

this is an internal issue with my install, I'm planning to fix it soon.
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • run SPOT run
Big Grin Okay. Please accept my application, I will try my best to keep with both clans. Thanks,
SirLaggy

coolio! glad to see it back in the mix!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-06-2016, 01:44 PM)LKD70 Wrote: 70
It's here!

Yes, at long last I've created my clan, though I once (upon a time) hosted one as a joke, I'm now back in business "fo' real".

What can I expect from the 70 clan?
Expect and you'll be disappointed. Never judge a book by its cover. Until you've experienced what we have to offer a judgement cannot be defined.
That being said, 70 aims to be a community more than a clan (or a cult). We plan to practice, not to team. We plan to learn, not to compete.

What is 70's views on 'Teaming'?
This may come as a surprise to some. But I embrace teaming within the clan. Not to say I like it, will cooperate in it, or support it. But that being said, if it's what you want to practice, to prosper in, who am I to prevent that? I'll always be a firm believer in Solo play as I know the benefits of it. Perhaps some don't see it this way, and if that is the case by all means team.

What can 70 offer for me?
70 currently supplies a forum based community including chat and support areas. This (though it may sound minor) is a huge benefit. A community is a great way to learn, share, teach and encourage better game play. The forums has areas teaching using "how to's", a video sharing section and even teaming sections. Though besides the forum, at certain times there will be a 70 private server that we can use to practice and better ourselves. This is not a permanent server as it is only available part time. Though it is a somewhat unique feature that we can use to our advantage.

If I see a 70 member in-game, what do I do?
Play the game. Yes it's as simple as that, if you'd normally team, team. If you'd normally solo, eat them! quick! before they get you!

So, Other clans? What's the status there? Any clan wars? Any diplomacy?
Clan-wide diplomacy is not something 70 will be partaking in, though within the clan you of course can create relations, though not all have to follow them. Clan wars are always a great option (teamer or not). We could introduce another clan to the private server in our clan "events" to train one another. I'm sure other clans would love to partake in this too. Clan wars in other servers is up to you and any other clan members playing, if they wish too, go for it.. If not, you can go at it alone.

Right, that sounds intriguing, how do I join?
Registration is a two step process, first you must register to the Clan Forum (The registration page can be found HERE).
After you've registered, you'll need to wait until an admin or a mod of the 70 clan activates your account. Once activated you'll see an "applicants" forum.
Step two is to go to the applicants forum and post about yourself, follow the rules given in the forum to give your application the right approach. This application will be reviwed by all mods and admins before you're either accepted or declined access to the forums and the clan as a whole.

How can I contact the 70 clan?
Simple answer is to contact me by replying to this thread or in a private message.

[Image: 70_1.jpg]

Hey LKD70 I want to join to your clan. Please tell all requirements at this mail [email protected].

Thanks!
[Image: Robin.png]
There is NO requirements, we're more of a community rather than a clan... We are open to all, even members of other clans.

Note, the site is now located at: http://70ClanIs.top
-LKD70
(01-07-2016, 11:25 AM)LKD70 Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 04:23 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I love it! I'm already a clan of 1...lsp (last solo players) and spend entirely too much time (or just enough Wink ) working on it. I hope you generate interest in the solo gameplay idea that has become lost in the shadows of this ever expanding universe, and maybe someday I too will qualify for a (run) SPOT (run) in the clan. Until then best wishes and agario dreams!

Well the main aim of my clan is to learn. I'm sure many will learn the power and correctness of solo play. So I'm allowing teamers. If you take Wrath70 for example, when I found him he was teaming away, in most instances dying to yours truly. After time he's gone solo and proud, mirroring my ways, and I must say, doing rather amazingly. He doesn't care to loose, like me. Mass is replaceable, and that#s one important thing as a solo player, take risks and eventually they'll pay off... Though if you tell that to a teamer they'll laugh at you becuase they've never acted in that manner.
So well put together.... Damn.