Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
me
Hello fellow agma/agar players!

My name is Mark(dont ask about the gigachad pfp and username),im 17 and i like sports,tictacs and gaming.

I recently started playing agma because a friend reccomended it to me,and i found these forums,this seems like a nice place.

Hope to meet nice people and be happy to be in this community!
[-] The following 2 users Like GigaChad's post:
  • Jupiter, SilverYT_official2
(01-28-2022, 07:10 PM)GigaChad Wrote: Hello fellow agma/agar players!

My name is Mark(dont ask about the gigachad pfp and username),im 17 and i like sports,tictacs and gaming.

I recently started playing agma because a friend reccomended it to me,and i found these forums,this seems like a nice place.

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

~looks around for direction using complex facial expressions... Mark? or GigaChad?!~

I have a question about tictacs! Do you make them last? Or are you a 'cruncher' that wants Mega Flavour super-fast?!

I hope you meet a few people you've never met in the game before, and never have egg on your face for replying to a bot! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • GigaChad, SilverYT_official2
(02-06-2022, 02:57 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

~looks around for direction using complex facial expressions... Mark? or GigaChad?!~

I have a question about tictacs! Do you make them last? Or are you a 'cruncher' that wants Mega Flavour super-fast?!

I hope you meet a few people you've never met in the game before, and never have egg on your face for replying to a bot!  Big Grin

First thing,just call me Mark.
Second,crunch intensifies
[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaChad's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(02-10-2022, 01:29 PM)GigaChad Wrote:

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

I hope you meet a few people you've never met in the game before, and never have egg on your face for replying to a bot!  Big Grin

LOL! Okay, Mark!

I have a theory that everyone who buys Tictacs is a cruncher! Hell, they were around when I was a kid, and I can't think of any of my friends who bought them, unless they were a cruncher! Isn't it amazing that they have survived this long?? (I am 58, so that makes it at least 45 years they've been around!)

I know my favourite flavour was orange.

Even if there was a slightly metallic finish to it, that burst of tangy flavour would just make you want to take a couple more in your next mouthful! Hehehe...
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(02-10-2022, 02:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-10-2022, 01:29 PM)GigaChad Wrote:

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

LOL! Okay, Mark!

I have a theory that everyone who buys Tictacs is a cruncher! Hell, they were around when I was a kid, and I can't think of any of my friends who bought them, unless they were a cruncher! Isn't it amazing that they have survived this long?? (I am 58, so that makes it at least 45 years they've been around!)

I know my favourite flavour was orange.

Even if there was a slightly metallic finish to it, that burst of tangy flavour would just make you want to take a couple more in your next mouthful! Hehehe...

orange tictacs are best tictacs
[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaChad's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-11-2022, 07:15 PM)GigaChad Wrote: orange tictacs are best tictacs

And my second choice, I forget exactly what the flavour was called but either 'Mint' or 'Peppermint', something like that. I don't even remember that one having a flash taste of metal. lol!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mobile-Agma