Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma.io Discord Idea
Thumbs Up 
I've had this idea for a while and I know it's hard to make possible but I think Sora should code a Discord bot or pay someone to code a bot that connects your agma.io account to your discord account.
"woke, broke and still a joke"

[Image: 7e897b6676be00c10e4468918bfdf7f8.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Custom's post:
  • Mobile-Agma, xRENDEx
(01-13-2022, 02:38 AM)Custom Wrote: I've had this idea for a while and I know it's hard to make possible but I think Sora should code a Discord bot or pay someone to code a bot that connects your agma.io account to your discord account.

It is an interesting idea, and actually, a player undertook to make one, once upon a time, but then misused the privileges his bot was given to skirt the permissions he didn't have (even if he thought he was being helpful at the time), and just that fast it was all over for him.

Sora is a game developer, and while he enjoys that those who play his game can form a community, and have fun together in other ways than just playing the game, and while he does very much appreciate the ideas that rise up from players talking to each other, his time is so limited, there's just no ability for him to expend energy and time on something that is not within the game itself.

And honestly, I don't think it would represent enough 'value' to him, for him to pay someone to do it. (The one case where it was being undertaken, they too were a volunteer.)

I'm also not sure what the bot could really do, that would significantky improve either the community, or the inteerface to the game? Perhaps letting players see via the Discord 'Status' what Agma server they were playing in at that moment? And that would help you go play with your friends a bit faster?

But that's the only thing that instantly jumps to mind.

Still, a worthwhile idea, and maybe you can think of a few mor things this bot coud do that would improve thengs?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 7 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Custom, fisa, Mikasa, Mobile-Agma, QueenOfQueens, SilverYT_official2, xRENDEx
(01-13-2022, 02:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 02:38 AM)Custom Wrote: I've had this idea for a while and I know it's hard to make possible but I think Sora should code a Discord bot or pay someone to code a bot that connects your agma.io account to your discord account.

It is an interesting idea, and actually, a player undertook to make one, once upon a time, but then misused the privileges his bot was given to skirt the permissions he didn't have (even if he thought he was being helpful at the time), and just that fast it was all over for him.

Sora is a game developer, and while he enjoys that those who play his game can form a community, and have fun together in other ways than just playing the game, and while he does very much appreciate the ideas that rise up from players talking to each other, his time is so limited, there's just no ability for him to expend energy and time on something that is not within the game itself.

And honestly, I don't think it would represent enough 'value' to him, for him to pay someone to do it. (The one case where it was being undertaken, they too were a volunteer.)

I'm also not sure what the bot could really do, that would significantky improve either the community, or the inteerface to the game?  Perhaps letting players see via the Discord 'Status' what Agma server they were playing in at that moment? And that would help you go play with your friends a bit faster?

But that's the only thing that instantly jumps to mind.

Still, a worthwhile idea, and maybe you can think of a few mor things this bot coud do that would improve thengs?

Yeah I completely agree with you the bot would be cool and all but it wouldn't be that much of use and no one would probably volunteer to do this unless they were given in-game rewards from Sora as the payment. Thanks for the feedback @Squirrel   Big Grin
"woke, broke and still a joke"

[Image: 7e897b6676be00c10e4468918bfdf7f8.jpeg]
Yeah like Squirrel said, someone named Nuke was very skilled at coding and he made a bot and I think it was pretty close to being finished (that is, linking Discord account + Agma account through bot) but sadly not everything went as we hoped it would Sad
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Custom, Mikasa, QueenOfQueens