Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pc or Mobile
I may try to return playing on Computer, though i don't know if i want to commit to it.

In your opinion should i continue playing on mobile or should i play on computer? or Both?

Please comment Video ideas as well, i hope to make another one soon.

Have a great week Everyone!! Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mobile-Agma's post:
  • Sora
Computer is better for me, but if you really like mobile then you could just play both. Have a great week too!
[-] The following 2 users Like Epic_YT's post:
  • Mobile-Agma, Sora
(01-20-2022, 07:42 PM)Epic_YT Wrote: Computer is better for me, but if you really like mobile then you could just play both. Have a great week too!

I also think that playing Agma.io on a computer is more convenient and better Because on a computer you don't have to look at fps so much because agma.io will work on almost any computer and it's not that difficult to control, you just need to move the cursor. Agma.io on the phone? it is difficult because you need a good phone otherwise it will be low fps. and generally more difficult to control. But what I admire the most is the players who play Agma.io because it is very difficult. 

Need Help? Ask
(01-23-2022, 06:26 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 07:42 PM)Epic_YT Wrote: Computer is better for me, but if you really like mobile then you could just play both. Have a great week too!

I also think that playing Agma.io on a computer is more convenient and better Because on a computer you don't have to look at fps so much because agma.io will work on almost any computer and it's not that difficult to control, you just need to move the cursor. Agma.io on the phone? it is difficult because you need a good phone otherwise it will be low fps. and generally more difficult to control. But what I admire the most is the players who play Agma.io because it is very difficult. 

I would suggest you to go with computer
(01-18-2022, 06:22 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: I may try to return playing on Computer, though i don't know if i want to commit to it.

In your opinion should i continue playing on mobile or should i play on computer? or Both?

Please comment Video ideas as well, i hope to make another one soon.

Have a great week Everyone!! Heart

LOL!  Well personally, I would never play on my cell phone, because why should I find a way that I PAY to play a free game?!??!

But considering your name, maybe you should first change your name to 'Improved Mobile-Agma'!

~teaaaaassses youuuu~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mobile-Agma, SilverYT_official2