Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I NEED HELP NOW!
Guys i really wanna have my own bots, I don't know how to code them doe :/ What launguage is it and is there a good video that everything i need to know about bots? If you wanna help me code fb bots you can pm me, And i will add you to a group on skype. I have currently 10 people working on it Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Pixular's post:
  • Squirrel , 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
From what I've heard there's a new ban on bots. If caught your account will be reset and you'll be banned for a short period of time according to Zeach and Acydwarp. Good luck with the coding though. Try to make bots that don't make a server laggy lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...ed/d1j6xsr

I love that redit thread....all of the cheaters crying about how unfair its is...the irony...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • ItsMarbles, Squirrel , 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
I guess you didn't take my advice. The language is JavaScript. Look it up for help. You'll need to learn it though, it's much harder than people assume.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
try just download them for a chrome extension

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
(04-02-2016, 02:49 PM)Pixular Wrote: Guys i really wanna have my own bots, I don't know how to code them doe :/ What launguage is it and is there a good video that everything i need to know about bots? If you wanna help me code fb bots you can pm me, And i will add you to a group on skype. I have currently 10 people working on it Big Grin

AhhhHhhHhHhHHH!!!! I pulled a @Voakie !! I liked your post, when actually... I didn't like it at all.

No offense, but bots cost everyone money, and the rampant use of them will either kill the game, or mean someone will have to pay money to make up for the resources that the bots used.

So just don't do it!

Now, you can make a reasonably decent bot that doesn't have to do evil things.

For example, the web crawler that Google uses to visit web sites, track whats there, and come up with it's page rankings, is a great big gigantic bot.

And I believe that @Spectrumss is correct in saying that JavaScript is a pretty good way to attack that.

But don't do it to 'free to play' games -- it just either ruins the game, or makes the developer need to spend money needlessly, which always comes back to hurt the end-user in the long run.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , Voakie , 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
I agree, don't use bots. It causes more trouble for the developer and the legit players, as Squirrel has mentioned above.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Voakie , 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
Mhmm, I agree with Squirrel, I used to code bots. I even made bots for AgarioForums.io but then I decided to stop. FB Bots aren't worth making. They will get patched within a day or two. Languages you need to make bots is JavaScript (JS) and Node.js. That's all I'm telling you cause I don't want you to ruin the game and mess it up like I did.
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 4 users Like Storm網's post:
  • Apix , Squirrel , Voakie , 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
(04-02-2016, 05:13 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: From what I've heard there's a new ban on bots. If caught your account will be reset and you'll be banned for a short period of time according to Zeach and Acydwarp. Good luck with the coding though. Try to make bots that don't make a server laggy lol.

I love that redit thread....all of the cheaters crying about how unfair its is...the irony...

It's not bots that make the server lag. They act like normal cells. It's Miniclip and their crappy servers.
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • 〖ᗩᐯᗩ〗 gяızzłч✧
(08-27-2016, 09:17 AM)Storm網 Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 05:13 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: From what I've heard there's a new ban on bots. If caught your account will be reset and you'll be banned for a short period of time according to Zeach and Acydwarp. Good luck with the coding though. Try to make bots that don't make a server laggy lol.

It's not bots that make the server lag. They act like normal cells. It's Miniclip and their crappy servers.
thats interesting to know, especially when all of the evidence points to bots causing lag....when bots were a bigger problem, you could see it happen...server would be fine, then suddenly lag out as several hundred bots were introduced into the game. I'm not gonna pretend to know the nuts and bolts of it, but it was pretty widely recognized that bots were at fault for much of the lag. Stands to reason that the introduction of a few hundred "normal cells" would cause increased load on a server...but what do I know. either way, bots still suck.

on any server I've ever played on, (even without bots) the lag gets worse as soon as the server A: gets crowded... or B: multiple large players start splitting to the max split tolerance... similar to my computer slowing down when I'm asking it to run too many tasks simultaneously...not to beat a dead horse, but if your choosing to correct someone, make sure your correct.
(04-02-2016, 05:13 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: From what I've heard there's a new ban on bots. If caught your account will be reset and you'll be banned for a short period of time according to Zeach and Acydwarp. Good luck with the coding though. Try to make bots that don't make a server laggy lol.

I will love this if this is actually true and such, because then, the agario servers will be like 1000 players less and you can actually move! Jokes aside though, I think that this is a great addition, but they will probably think of another waay to get through. Even though they said that they have made the change, it wasnt that effective, so they need to buff it, and maybe bot devs will notice it and make an account user undetectable.

You heard the man.