Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(03-08-2018, 07:42 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: You are probably getting really annoyed by now, but, how do you join, and how do you know when to join?? THANKYOU for answering my ENDLESS questions!!! I just joins, do I'm clueless (lol)

This is just a silly game that we play, where we try to get the team of our choice to -25.  (Oh. Unless you're a boy. Then, you're trying to get to 25 instead.)

To join in the game, all you need to do is post a message, and count up or down, depending on what team you're playing for!

PS: You'll find that most of us understand that new people will have questions. (lol) I remember when I was new, I was asking myself questions for months, and since I pretty much do Tech Support for a living, well, I figured that I ought to be able to answer all those questions for myself.

The Forums is... not likely to be something you're used to, until you've been here for awhile.

For example, I can remember being a month old here, and finally getting angry and asking myself,

"How do I get my pesky replies out from within someone else's 'quotation', and what the &*^@$*%^ @$ is goin' ON herrrrreee?!??!?"

And yet, to date, still not a single soul has asked to take my 'Editing 101' course. :|

(But I need to edit, because my messages are not typically short, and the new-age-mind of tender years seems to be highly adverse to doing any extended amount of reading. lolllll)

Suffah, kiddos!

Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
Lol, I'll be the first to read it ?. Thanks, btw ima girl.
So I just go
... And so on?
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Supergirl
(03-09-2018, 03:22 AM)JellyBelly Wrote: Lol, I'll be the first to read it ?. Thanks, btw ima girl.
So I just go
... And so on?

Hehehe! I am eeeeevil, and I am thinking this is a wonderful opportunity to confuzzle you!

You would count -25, -24, -23 and so on if you were a boy playing for the boys. Except you wouldn't count -25, cause then the game would be over before it started!

You could be a boy playing for the girls... That's how @Conquest got some wins in!

And then of course, there's me. (lol)

But no, to try and undo the confusion again... boys count up, and girls count down. If the boys get to 25 they win. If the girls get to -25, they win.

And with no further ado.....

ugh I forget what # to use!!!

ARGH! I can't count, cause I was the last person who counted!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight

Smile

(short version to explain :
next correct Number would be ...
-6, if you want play for the girls
-4, if you want play for the boys)

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Squirrel
(03-09-2018, 05:06 AM)Supergirl Wrote: -5

Smile

Wink

~plays for the girls~ (That is OK. Playing WITH the girls.... not necessarily so.)

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(03-09-2018, 04:02 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 03:22 AM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ok, so what server do we play in? ( and could I steel *ahem* what? I meant borrow, your word confuzzled???) and do we play it on the regular agma.io a MMO... Do we play it there?
Lol, I'll be the first to read it ?. Thanks, btw ima girl.
So I just go
... And so on?

Hehehe! I am eeeeevil, and I am thinking this is a wonderful opportunity to confuzzle you!

You would count -25, -24, -23 and so on if you were a boy playing for the boys. Except you wouldn't count -25, cause then the game would be over before it started!

You could be a boy playing for the girls... That's how @Conquest got some wins in!

And then of course, there's me. (lol)

But no, to try and undo the confusion again... boys count up, and girls count down. If the boys get to 25 they win. If the girls get to -25, they win.

And with no further ado.....

ugh I forget what # to use!!!

ARGH! I can't count, cause I was the last person who counted!

Big Grin

(03-09-2018, 05:06 AM)Super girl-5 Wrote: Ok, thanks!
Smile

Wink
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  

Smile
Fight the Good Fight

Smile

strange ... anyways ...

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

Smile

Smile
Fight the Good Fight

Big Grin

Wink
Fight the Good Fight

Smile