Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(05-12-2021, 04:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 04:18 PM)Hytext Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:38 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Heart Heart 2 Heart Heart
I feel like this should be a simple game, but I'm on team girls, so would the number go to 1?

Yes, and because you counted, I can count again,

and now it's

lol!
      lol, don't forget me 

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(05-12-2021, 04:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 04:18 PM)Hytext Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:38 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Heart Heart 2 Heart Heart
I feel like this should be a simple game, but I'm on team girls, so would the number go to 1?

Yes, and because you counted, I can count again,

and now it's

lol!
-2 xdxd
(05-12-2021, 02:26 PM)Hytext Wrote: -2 xdxd

Hi Hytext!

Be careful what you reply to, because it can confuse people... LOL. I replied to yours before (and this one), but I'm an old-timer here, and no=one gonna foo' me into counting wrong.

I suggest just always using 'Post new message' and have that include the new number. But when conversation breaks out in the game (and I like that too! -- the point of this game is to get people talking to each other), then it's best to use 'reply to', but use the 'Reply To' button immediately below the post you're replying to, or the wrong person gets an alert. (lol)

Yeaahhhhh, this place is pretty weird, compared to today's apps and social media stuff. But this stuff is from my era, so any questions you have, lay it on me, and I can help you navigate!

Hunh!  So we now have three people playing for the gals?!  If that keeps up, I will probably revert to playing for the guys soon.

It's not that I enjoy being a cross-dresser... I just like to help the underdog! (lolol!)

PS: I like your avatar and all those sunflowers!!

When my mom was alive, at the time we lived in an apartment building, and because they have no way to have a garden, we had a small plot of land in a hydro field where we could grow stuff. We used to love growing sunflowers for one particular reason -- it basically ensured that we would have lots of blue jay visitors in the fall, because sunflower seeds are their favourite!

Often the heads of the flowers were so heavy with seeds, the stalk couldn't hold them upright any longer, so the flower would be facing the ground instead. It was comical watching the jays try to get some seeds out! (lol) Everything from trying to hang upside down from the flower, or sitting on the stalk where it does a U-turn and starts going back down, then trying to reach them... Or just getting mad at the flowers, and shaking them around, then trying to land on the ground before all the other jays ate what shook loose! (LOL)

We would come early in the morning when they were most active and watch from maybe 50' away or so, and try not to laugh too loud, scaring them away!

But I think it's funny, that pic of yours, because all the flowers are pointing up! They only look like that when the seeds aren't ripe yet. Smile

Oh yeah!  And before I forget...

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(05-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 02:26 PM)Hytext Wrote: -2 xdxd

Hi Hytext!

Be careful what you reply to, because it can confuse people... LOL. I replied to yours before (and this one), but I'm an old-timer here, and no=one gonna foo' me into counting wrong.

I suggest just always using 'Post new message' and have that include the new number. But when conversation breaks out in the game (and I like that too! -- the point of this game is to get people talking to each other), then it's best to use 'reply to', but use the 'Reply To' button immediately below the post you're replying to, or the wrong person gets an alert. (lol)

Yeaahhhhh, this place is pretty weird, compared to today's apps and social media stuff. But this stuff is from my era, so any questions you have, lay it on me, and I can help you navigate!

Hunh!  So we now have three people playing for the gals?!  If that keeps up, I will probably revert to playing for the guys soon.

It's not that I enjoy being a cross-dresser... I just like to help the underdog! (lolol!)

PS: I like your avatar and all those sunflowers!!

When my mom was alive, at the time we lived in an apartment building, and because they have no way to have a garden, we had a small plot of land in a hydro field where we could grow stuff. We used to love growing sunflowers for one particular reason -- it basically ensured that we would have lots of blue jay visitors in the fall, because sunflower seeds are their favourite!

Often the heads of the flowers were so heavy with seeds, the stalk couldn't hold them upright any longer, so the flower would be facing the ground instead. It was comical watching the jays try to get some seeds out! (lol) Everything from trying to hang upside down from the flower, or sitting on the stalk where it does a U-turn and starts going back down, then trying to reach them... Or just getting mad at the flowers, and shaking them around, then trying to land on the ground before all the other jays ate what shook loose! (LOL)

We would come early in the morning when they were most active and watch from maybe 50' away or so, and try not to laugh too loud, scaring them away!

But I think it's funny, that pic of yours, because all the flowers are pointing up! They only look like that when the seeds aren't ripe yet. Smile

Oh yeah!  And before I forget...

Alright, yeah sure I'm being a bit sloppy, so thanks for letting me know. Least I fixed it before fisa got confused  Big Grin

We actually had some sunflowers as well, but most of them got removed because they got too big to go in the garden. Don't ask, it was a piece of junk. They got all eaten up though, which was kind of sad.

(05-13-2021, 01:23 AM)Hytext Wrote: Alright, yeah sure I'm being a bit sloppy, so thanks for letting me know. Least I fixed it before fisa got confused  Big Grin

We actually had some sunflowers as well, but most of them got removed because they got too big to go in the garden. Don't ask, it was a piece of junk. They got all eaten up though, which was kind of sad.

Well, we wouldn't want goodly sunflower seeds to go to waste! I say it's a good thing that something ate them! Smile

Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Hytext
(05-15-2021, 08:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 01:23 AM)Hytext Wrote: Alright, yeah sure I'm being a bit sloppy, so thanks for letting me know. Least I fixed it before fisa got confused  Big Grin

Well, we wouldn't want goodly sunflower seeds to go to waste! I say it's a good thing that something ate them! Smile

I suppose

-6 another point for the girls
Wow wow wow....

Where did the boys go?

"Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

When Squirrel is on the chat everyone is bound to listen to him!
Ok wait I'm capping Cool

(:
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenOfQueens's post:
  • Hytext
(05-18-2021, 09:38 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: -5

(:

You just never know who's going to show up next in here!

If the girls win a round, then I'll probably start helping the guys again.

If I stay playing for the girls side here, maybe I need to start using my newer Saphie-pinkified avatar! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens
(05-20-2021, 10:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote: -7

If I stay playing for the girls side here, maybe I need to start using my newer Saphie-pinkified avatar! (lol)
Please do. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Burrito's post:
  • SpamDrew
(05-20-2021, 03:58 PM)Burrito Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 10:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote: -7

Please do. 

Wow, there seems to be a lot of girl players here. Well, I'll just have to make my counter.

-8 fhdbsbzvx

damnn this game still ongoing lmao