Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(12-09-2020, 02:55 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 05:31 PM)fisa Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 04:52 PM)Redfox Wrote: @fisa I think you have to write: 6

Because the person before you, Meerkat, wrote 5. and you count for the boys so you would add 1, therefore 6. Smile

bro i didnt understand anything therefore
i just wrote 11 as squirrel did Wink
hey bro ur smart 
im giving u a positive reputation

How to Play:

It's all explained in the first port, on the very first page, of this extraordinarily long thread. (lol)

Battles have been won and lost here.  Blood has been shed!  Tears of merriment and frustration have fallen!

To read it fully, would likely take you a month.

Lol. I can't belive this page is still keep on going..xD
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • redknightYT, Squirrel
It will never end!!! Big Grin
(12-09-2020, 08:08 PM)imHitu Wrote: Lol. I can't belive this page is still keep on going..xD

We all like to have 'fun' in our lives! And sometimes the fun doesn't have to be that complicated. That's why I have always appreciated this game.

And also, because I think gals get the short-end-of-the-stick farrrrr too often in life, it gave me a great opportunity to stand up for them, and walk with them.

But then the gals took over, and they were the powerhouse here... The guys didn't play, because I think they knew they couldn't win anymore. (lol) And many guys who forsee themselves losing at something, get around that by simply not playing. Smile

Sadly, the two specific gals who were the reason they'd become the 'powerhouse' team are gone now, so really, I think it's a coin-toss to see which team would be better now.

If anyone wants to play, lol, I am in, as always! (And, for now, staying a 'guy'... lol But I have no problem standing up for the gals, and offering my servitude to them, because they are awesome human beings too, and just as deserving of having some fun!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, imHitu, redknightYT
...(What number is it now?Also im on girl side)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Frisk_'s post:
  • solo_player123
Looks like we need a... 4!

@Frisk_ for the girls, the next number would be 3!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
...(ok,3)

...(or 4)

...(idk 3 or 4)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Frisk_'s post:
  • solo_player123
3 it is cuz QueenHeather said 4, and u have to count downwards to -25. So it's 4- 1 = 3.
...(oh ok,so 3)

The intrinsic value of four can never be overstated -- a sheer beauty in it's rigid lines, forming the only digit that I know of, that has two separate but distinct, and both fully valid ways of expressing it.

Numbers transcend the languages, and some argue, is a language in and of itself!
Fight the Good Fight
  • LoserBFDI, QueenOfQueens, redknightYT
(12-14-2020, 11:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote: The intrinsic value of four can never be overstated -- a sheer beauty in it's rigid lines, forming the only digit that I know of, that has two separate but distinct, and both fully valid ways of expressing it.

Numbers transcend the languages, and some argue, is a language in and of itself!

Four is a nice number but I like 3 quite a bit more ;)

... I kind of gave up on staying active here as I continuously forgot to come online but something reminded me of it today so here I am (:. I’ll try to stay as active as I can but if I forget don’t be surprised lol
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
(01-08-2021, 04:18 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 11:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote: The intrinsic value of four can never be overstated -- a sheer beauty in it's rigid lines, forming the only digit that I know of, that has two separate but distinct, and both fully valid ways of expressing it.

Four is a nice number but I like 3 quite a bit more Wink

... I kind of gave up on staying active here as I continuously forgot to come online but something reminded me of it today so here I am (:. I’ll try to stay as active as I can but if I forget don’t be surprised lol

Im a guy,so 4
[-] The following 1 user Likes LoserBFDI's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
You don’t need to be a girl to count for us! Wink

Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, Squirrel
I remember fondly the times back in 2016 where I was counting for the gals, back when the guys had lots of representation here, and the gals had very little. (The gals were on-line, but just not saying that much!)

But sadly, times have changed, and I must bring 4 back into the fore. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, QueenOfQueens
I guess it changed to girls having the people and boys not..until Samira quit. What happened to @Supergirl though?

3 Smile
Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenOfQueens's post:
  • LoserBFDI
(01-13-2021, 12:51 AM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: I guess it changed to girls having the people and boys not..until Samira quit. What happened to @Supergirl though?

3 Smile

Yes, both of them are gone now, so I think the guys and gals sides would be about the same, if people still wanted toi play.

But as you can see, most have decided not to bother, it would seem!

Oh, and 4!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • LoserBFDI, QueenOfQueens