Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
Battle of the sexes game

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(09-07-2018, 07:00 AM)Faded Wrote: ~snips #~

this 'game's' point/sole purpose is eradicated due to anyone possessing the capability of altering their gender, just making that clear

The point is fun! Nuttin' else... lol. I started the 'playing for the other team' bit, because there's farrrr more guys here than gals, and it wouldn't have been fair.

As it turned out, SG and I were often awake during the wee hours, (well, it was probably more normal for her)... so we would sometimes take a whole win in 1 night.

But now we try to give the boys a chance. Wink

Big Grin

(Back in those days, SG didn't just post messages here, but others too. I really miss those days. We got her back, but she's not completely back, the way I see it. Sad)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  

Smile

Smile

Well, I'm not sure I understood the game but anyway I try : "trois" (three).
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi

Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s