Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me helping out around here
hello everyone, I have decided to become moderator and I will try to solve your problems. For this I will stay active and try to solve everyday chatbox problems, to private problems. To get me started I need your help. For you to help I need you guys to ask me questions. You can reply to this or private email me by clicking here.
Thank you for your help,
PROPROPROPROPROPRO
(this is my agma user too).
[-] The following 1 user Likes PROPROPROPROPROPRO's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
And I have decided you will gift me 200,000 coins.  Shy
(12-28-2021, 10:22 PM)PROPROPROPROPROPRO Wrote: hello everyone, I have decided to become moderator and I will try to solve your problems. For this I will stay active and try to solve everyday chatbox problems, to private problems. To get me started I need your help. For you to help I need you guys to ask me questions. You can reply to this or private email me by clicking here.
Thank you for your help,
PROPROPROPROPROPRO
Good luck!

If you want to become a moderator, you need to know that it will be a while before Sora gets to know you and you will have to wait a while before touching anything about you.  It's also important to note that you won't become a moderator right away, there is a trial support role.  You also need to know that each staff member is actually a Volunteer.  It does all of this for free, sometimes drawing power from Sora or other things in the game.  But I'm glad you do it, because deep down you want to help people, that's what it's all about.  Every staff member has this theme.  I am also sending you here to check if you meet the requirements of https://agma.io/faq.php

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official2's post:
  • PROPROPROPROPROPRO
(12-29-2021, 01:50 AM)Redfox Wrote: And I have decided you will gift me 200,000 coins.  Shy

I am sorry but I cannot give u 200,000 coins, I wish I could tho.

(12-29-2021, 08:07 AM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 10:22 PM)PROPROPROPROPROPRO Wrote: hello everyone, I have decided to become moderator and I will try to solve your problems. For this I will stay active and try to solve everyday chatbox problems, to private problems. To get me started I need your help. For you to help I need you guys to ask me questions. You can reply to this or private email me by clicking here.
Thank you for your help,
PROPROPROPROPROPRO
Good luck!

If you want to become a moderator, you need to know that it will be a while before Sora gets to know you and you will have to wait a while before touching anything about you.  It's also important to note that you won't become a moderator right away, there is a trial support role.  You also need to know that each staff member is actually a Volunteer.  It does all of this for free, sometimes drawing power from Sora or other things in the game.  But I'm glad you do it, because deep down you want to help people, that's what it's all about.  Every staff member has this theme.  I am also sending you here to check if you meet the requirements of https://agma.io/faq.php
I am really happy u are wishing me good luck, and yes I have seen the page about how to become a mod. Thank you for your help tho! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes PROPROPROPROPROPRO's post:
  • Redfox
Man why are you so angry all the time
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(01-04-2022, 09:27 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Man why are you so angry all the time

the people in control of everything are cheesing on us and im tired of the BS

(01-04-2022, 09:27 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Man why are you so angry all the time

also bc they changed the server just so I couldn't team and it's causing agf to die.  Sora needs to fix agf.  I'm going to be upset until he fixes this, he is taking forever.
(01-05-2022, 02:44 AM)Mindless Wrote: also bc they changed the server just so I couldn't team and it's causing agf to die.  Sora needs to fix agf.  I'm going to be upset until he fixes this, he is taking forever.

Why would you think that Sora should pay attention to your specific requests? AGF is almost a 'cult' server here, and already has a reduced playing surface due to the number of people likely to play it. It's still a decent part of the overall 'Agma' community, and reminds us of it's beginnings, (since AGF is the most similar server to the original single server) but it doesn't get enough users to demand a high priority with Sora for work done to it.

Also, you are in one of two main camps of thoughts on 'what is best' for the AGF server. Those in the other camp would loudly contest changes that you've suggested.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mobile-Agma, SilverYT_official2
lol...

Well, another Mindless Meltdown -- he was kind of famous for those.

He is no longer with us -- banned from the Forums.

So you can get some rest from vitriol that might be aimed at you because you dared to address that guy.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Démone, SilverYT_official2
Damn what happened?
"woke, broke and still a joke"

[Image: 7e897b6676be00c10e4468918bfdf7f8.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Custom's post:
  • B oN iT - Agmaio
(01-20-2022, 10:48 AM)Custom Wrote: Damn what happened?

The usual...

Short fuses and conspiracy theories!

(lol)
Fight the Good Fight
  • Custom, SilverYT_official2