Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A help page.
So you guys know where the buttons Forums, Staff, and Search are. Should we add a help page for new people? There can be links with rules and stuff like Welcome to the Forum!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Relax
(09-29-2016, 01:21 AM)REACTION Wrote: So you guys know where the buttons Forums, Staff, and Search are. Should we add a help page for new people? There can be links with rules and stuff like Welcome to the Forum!

Well I can't find any info on how to register or become a clan? it's probably there but I can't find it. If it's not there maybe a link to a page would be cool and save endless reading on the clan war pages.   Sad
Bullies have personal issues.
I think it might be a good idea to add a certain 'basic info tutorial' (like how to make threads, posts, etc.) and have it show up when the user registers.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(09-29-2016, 03:53 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 01:21 AM)REACTION Wrote: So you guys know where the buttons Forums, Staff, and Search are. Should we add a help page for new people? There can be links with rules and stuff like Welcome to the Forum!

Well I can't find any info on how to register or become a clan? it's probably there but I can't find it. If it's not there maybe a link to a page would be cool and save endless reading on the clan war pages.   Sad

That's because there IS no way to register a clan! If you announce there is one, then CONGRATULATIONS!, you are just the latest person to create a clan.

But then you have to go out and get members. ~grin~ Good luck with that!

Me, I like to follow, not lead... so I'd be happy in an existing clan. (But I don't currently play AGF, so... no need for that.)

(09-30-2016, 01:05 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I think it might be a good idea to add a certain 'basic info tutorial' (like how to make threads, posts, etc.) and have it show up when the user registers.

This does exist, if I recall. It's part of the initial e-mail from the system (with @Sora's name on it).
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I could easily curate a pile of old threads about "how to" on the forums...took me a couple months before I really understood how to post vids and pics, and it Does seem like I'm regularly posting instructions on how to do just that....but to have all of the tutorials posted under a permanent "how to" sub-header would be cool.
[Image: giphy.gif]