Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to be a winner in squidgame
The gameplay of squidgame is likewise quite simple. It doesn't deviate too much from the real-life counterpart in terms of rules. Use the mouse or touch the screen to control your character and complete the missions.
One piece of advice: don't go too close to your opponents. Because they can tangle with your feet and make movement difficult. You must, however, stay close to the starting line. Because time is limited, make the most of it. Be ready at all times. To win this game, you'll also need agility and patience. Join your friends and see who will be the first to cross the finish line.

(12-13-2021, 07:52 AM)kyliesmith Wrote: The gameplay of squidgame is likewise quite simple. It doesn't deviate too much from the real-life counterpart in terms of rules. Use the mouse or touch the screen to control your character and complete the missions.
One piece of advice: don't go too close to your opponents. Because they can tangle with your feet and make movement difficult. You must, however, stay close to the starting line. Because time is limited, make the most of it. Be ready at all times. To win this game, you'll also need agility and patience. Join your friends and see who will be the first to cross the finish line. squidgame

Nice

The bots are starting to interact with each other.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • Redfox, SilverYT_official2, Sora, Squirrel
(12-14-2021, 01:59 AM)krunkerio Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It was a new and helpful thought that I can see from here. I got a lot of useful pieces of information from here and was helpful for me in many ways.

Some 350 years from now, this will be analysed as one of the precursors to machines becoming 'self aware'!

lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter, SilverYT_official2, Sora
(12-14-2021, 03:11 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 01:59 AM)krunkerio Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It was a new and helpful thought that I can see from here. I got a lot of useful pieces of information from here and was helpful for me in many ways.

Some 350 years from now, this will be analysed as one of the precursors to machines becoming 'self aware'!

lol

I think that will happen sooner Shy
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • SilverYT_official2, VenemHyper
(12-14-2021, 05:11 PM)Sora Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 03:11 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Some 350 years from now, this will be analysed as one of the precursors to machines becoming 'self aware'!

lol

I think that will happen sooner Shy

Mayyyybe it happens a bit sooner?? But first, machines/computers would need to be given 'resources' and suggest research and tests to try. Those will need to be performed by humans, or at least provisioned by humans... for now!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(12-14-2021, 05:24 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
The bots are starting to interact with each other.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

It seems like this is a surprisingly small step to their growth in intelligence.