Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good Reads
(10-31-2016, 10:13 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 09:33 PM)Breakfast Wrote: yay FINNALLY .

I'm a massive book fan. I LOVE Harry Potter and i love teen fiction( btw I'm a boy so it's strange)

I loved the HP series but my favourites are the MAZE RUNNER TRILOGY(I read the 3 books in 12hr) and the DIVERGENT series.

I do like a bit of RICK RIORDAN but not Percy Jackson(sorry) I prefer the KANE chronicals

I'm a massive Harry Potter fan, as you can tell from my signature...

I trust you understand what scene it presents. 

yep, i even cried when snape died

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(11-01-2016, 10:26 AM)Breakfast Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 10:13 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 09:33 PM)Breakfast Wrote: yay FINNALLY .

I'm a massive book fan. I LOVE Harry Potter and i love teen fiction( btw I'm a boy so it's strange)

I loved the HP series but my favourites are the MAZE RUNNER TRILOGY(I read the 3 books in 12hr) and the DIVERGENT series.

I do like a bit of RICK RIORDAN but not Percy Jackson(sorry) I prefer the KANE chronicals

I'm a massive Harry Potter fan, as you can tell from my signature...

I trust you understand what scene it presents. 

yep, i even cried when snape died

Especially when we found out, he truly cared for Harry Potter.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

I just finished this book a few days back, all I can say is that it's a MASTERPIECE!!
[Image: 41Y5oe4rmlL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
A Clockwork Orange is set in future England, where crime is rampant at night, the police never fulfill their duty, and the government is corrupt. The  narrator is a fifteen year old boy named Alex, Alex and his 3 "Droogs" (friends), spend the night hanging out at the Korova Milkbar before embarking on "a little of the old ultraviolence," while jauntily warbling "Singin' in the Rain." After he's jailed for bludgeoning the Cat Lady to death, Alex submits to behavior modification technique to earn his freedom; he's then conditioned to abhor violence. Returned to the world defenseless, Alex becomes the victim of his prior victims. Perhaps what I find most memorable is Burgess's implementation of the use of "nadsat" (a form of Russian-influenced English). The language becomes a way for Alex to mark himself out from others, and creates a stark contrast between the different speech and mind-set of adults and Alex and his "Droogs". The book is a bit graphic.... so I would say the age rating is about 14 and up. 

This book is a must-read and I definitely recommend it!!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(11-23-2016, 03:56 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I just finished this book a few days back, all I can say is that it's a MASTERPIECE!!
[Image: 41Y5oe4rmlL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
A Clockwork Orange is set in future England, where crime is rampant at night, the police never fulfill their duty, and the government is corrupt. The  narrator is a fifteen year old boy named Alex, Alex and his 3 "Droogs" (friends), spend the night hanging out at the Korova Milkbar before embarking on "a little of the old ultraviolence," while jauntily warbling "Singin' in the Rain." After he's jailed for bludgeoning the Cat Lady to death, Alex submits to behavior modification technique to earn his freedom; he's then conditioned to abhor violence. Returned to the world defenseless, Alex becomes the victim of his prior victims. Perhaps what I find most memorable is Burgess's implementation of the use of "nadsat" (a form of Russian-influenced English). The language becomes a way for Alex to mark himself out from others, and creates a stark contrast between the different speech and mind-set of adults and Alex and his "Droogs". The book is a bit graphic.... so I would say the age rating is about 14 and up. 

This book is a must-read and I definitely recommend it!!

the film is only banned in a few countries!! give it a whirl
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • ✨101✨