Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anything goes hrs
A possible and hopefully temporary solution to only having one agf server is if solo play is only enforced certain times of the day.  And maybe one or two days of the week it is not enforced at all.

Like if anything goes (teaming allowed) passed a certain time each day.  And/or teaming allowed on weekends.

I feel like this would give us a better feel of how a teaming server would be as well as draw in other players during unenforced time windows.
(10-12-2021, 03:51 AM)Mindless Wrote: A possible and hopefully temporary solution to only having one agf server is if solo play is only enforced certain times of the day.  And maybe one or two days of the week it is not enforced at all.

Like if anything goes (teaming allowed) passed a certain time each day.  And/or teaming allowed on weekends.

I feel like this would give us a better feel of how a teaming server would be as well as draw in other players during unenforced time windows.
I still don't get why if agf is so serious about being solo, why is there the option to team? I know that even without it, people will still team, but everyone uses that as an excuse for why they are allowed to team.
Staff trialling it say a shorter week will be life changing for them and improves quality of life.
I think this is a good solution to the problem.