Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where'd my other account go?
Hey, I'm Horizon, and I had another account on here a while ago, but I don't know what happened to it. Do they, like, expire or something? I just don't know what happened. Not a huge deal though Tongue
~Hori
(09-27-2016, 01:51 PM)Horizon Wrote: Hey, I'm Horizon, and I had another account on here a while ago, but I don't know what happened to it. Do they, like, expire or something? I just don't know what happened. Not a huge deal though Tongue

I don't know anything about how stale accounts are handled here, or even what they consider to be a stale account... Maybe @Voakie knows?? If so, my Alert should get him to reply...

And if not, then just send @Sora a PM, and ask him?

Either that, or maybe do without it? (What do you even need 2 accounts for? Playing 2 balls in AGF simultaneously? I'm not even sure you'd need that, because you could just play AGF as a Guest.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-27-2016, 01:51 PM)Horizon Wrote: Hey, I'm Horizon, and I had another account on here a while ago, but I don't know what happened to it. Do they, like, expire or something? I just don't know what happened. Not a huge deal though Tongue

Do you remember your previous username? Or Email? You can PM me and i'll help you find your account
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1