• 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application to be a moderator in Agma.io
( Applying For In Game Moderator)

My information in Agma.io:

Username: Ariiganto

Level: 49

I have been playing since 2019.

My qualities :

Being quite welcoming, helpful, loyal , and creative, I am also very dynamic.

Active and playful, I will not hesitate to answer any question relating to the game.

Anticipating in the event of a problem, I will try to resolve every problem a player has and try my best.

I am very daring. I never give up on something until I get it. I'm also probably the nicest person you would have ever met.

My flaws :

To be honest, I don't have so many flaws but flaws that a lot of people have.
My first flaw is being talkative.
However, I try to take it upon myself and respect others.
I can remain calm and control myself.

My character:

My character is defined more in my qualities. I can be very bossy defiant when one person does not respect or even listen to another's second warning.
Often distracted, I can be quite curious without even looking for the reason.
Being very emotional, I listen to everyone's problems, far too often I would seek to resolve them even if that person turns out to be one of the individuals I don't get along with very well.
Energetic and imaginative, I am not afraid to invent or even make mistakes.

Further information :

I really like to entertain, make people laugh, and most importantly is to have fun.
I am a very motivated person from birth. I am also one of the most active users in Agma.io, and very known in the community.

Why me and not someone else? . Something about me that makes me not that normal is that I am competitive. That's what makes me. And I want the best for this terrific game! Unlike most people, I try to make the best out of something and that something could be this game! I feel like a new person when I play this game. That why I would like to be moderator! I also am good at coding! If there is trouble with the site I could help! I'm also really loyal to my friends and basically everyone! I'm also active on agma.io for about 4-5 hours a day. I also want to stop bullying in agma.io so others can have fun without anyone being mean to them.

Sincerely,
Ariiganto
Hey, i am an agma io player, and really want to contribute to this amazing community of mods. i kindly ask sora to be a moderator. my user is : midias. i
it is only lvl 1 as i got my other account stolen and do not want this to happen to anyone. Please consider making me a moderator
Moderator application Regardless of the moderator, I ban all my players who speak slang and cheat in the game, I always remain respectful. I have been playing the game since April 22, 2017. I have 1500 hours in total. Please rate me. My discord is ege_x. I have no life. I always play Agma io. my game name g0dness