Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjustment to the game
This suggestion mainly applies to the Giant/Giga/Gigantic servers.  To boost competition in the game, players should lose mass a lot faster once they reach 300k or higher.  The more mass you get the quicker you shrink.

Why?  Most of the time the people dominating are enormous compared to the smaller players.  They take up almost the entire map and can easily (note the word easily) savage players only by solotricking.  This can go on for hours. I want to get rid of that.  It makes it difficult to gain mass and is also no fun at all when you're both #1 and trying to get on the leaderboard.  When you're #1 there's nearly no one to compete against.  Even if there is  it's not the whole server  it's one person or two which is quite boring.

How will this benefit the servers?  A bigger map won't have to be added.  It also means more enemies and they can be slightly bigger, smaller, or same size as you.  Might even upgrade "skill" and more trick opportunities.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plexityy's post:
  • fireboneee
(08-27-2021, 08:03 PM)Plexityy Wrote: This suggestion mainly applies to the Giant/Giga/Gigantic servers.  To boost competition in the game, players should lose mass a lot faster once they reach 300k or higher.  The more mass you get the quicker you shrink.

Why?  Most of the time the people dominating are enormous compared to the smaller players.  They take up almost the entire map and can easily savage players only by solotricking.  I want to get rid of that.  It makes it difficult to gain mass and is also no fun at all when you're both #1 and trying to reach the leaderboard.  When you're #1 there's nearly no one to compete against.  Even if there is  it's not the whole server  it's one person or two which is quite boring.

How will this benefit the servers?  A bigger map won't have to be added.  It also means more enemies and they can be slightly bigger, smaller, or same size as you.  Might even upgrade "skill"
Personally, I find nothing wrong with how the servers work. If all the bigger players do is solotrick, then that gives you ample opportunity to reverse them. One thing I do have a problem with however is servers like Giant NO POWERS, but you can still use powers. If that could be fixed to literately not allow ANY powers on a NO POWERS server, that would make more sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cal's post:
  • Sora
Guys, Sora is active in Discord a bit but besides of that he seems to be inactive agian, so your suggestion wont be implemented, sorry.