Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faster Spawning
In a game as fast-paced as Agma, I think that a lot of time is unnecessarily wasted at the home menu when spawning back in the game after dying. In the most urgent situations, all it takes is a few unpreventable deaths upon spawning to ruin any chance of entering a battle. Here are a couple of ideas to minimize the amount of time between dying and respawning:

1. Skip Home Menu
Currently, if a player presses the respawn key within 45 seconds of spawning, then they are directly spawned back into the game without going to the home menu, and the 45 seconds is reset. However, it is quite common to die before even getting the chance to respawn. This can be due to spawning directly in front of large player just as they are splitting or even as simple as a lag spike. I think that if a player dies within 45 seconds, then they should be directly spawned back into the game without requiring the use of the respawn key (similar to a bot). With this being said, I also think that there should be a time limit of about 2-3 minutes so that it does not get overpowered (for example, if the time limit is 2 minutes, then someone who dies after 30 seconds 4 times in a row will go back the the home menu).

2. Free Ad Skips
Every day, players should get 5 free ad skips to use during urgent situations in the game. To earn more ad skips, players would have the option to watch extra ads in their own time. I think that this would be beneficial to players as well as @Sora because there would likely be an increase in ad revenue due to players watching more ads, but players would be able to choose when they see the ads.
[-] The following 4 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • fireboneee, Plexityy, Redfox, Sora
Good ideas as usual. Smile