Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Reward
Good day, I wanted to suggest that eventually a reasonable report system is made. Possibly that you can right-click and report. As a reward you would then just get a few coins.
[-] The following 2 users Like quele's post:
  • QueenOfQueens, Redfox
(08-07-2021, 12:40 PM)quele Wrote: Good day, I wanted to suggest that eventually a reasonable report system is made. Possibly that you can right-click and report. As a reward you would then just get a few coins.

I don't believe a reward is necessary, but I do think it would be a good idea to have a reporting system. The reporting system would probably have to end up only for chat, I think chat logs are a thing, but I doubt anyone, even Sora, is able to view previous gameplay. If players were able to report other players, for, say, teaming in a solo server, they could just report the player because they don't like them, and the mods wouldn't know that because they can't see if the player was actually teaming. I do like the idea of being able to report players being toxic in chat. 
I don't see the purpose of a reward, it may even make it so players report other players just to try and get the reward, when the other player didn't do anything worth being reported.
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • Redfox, solo_player123
(08-07-2021, 06:21 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 12:40 PM)quele Wrote: Good day, I wanted to suggest that eventually a reasonable report system is made. Possibly that you can right-click and report. As a reward you would then just get a few coins.

I don't believe a reward is necessary, but I do think it would be a good idea to have a reporting system. The reporting system would probably have to end up only for chat, I think chat logs are a thing, but I doubt anyone, even Sora, is able to view previous gameplay. If players were able to report other players, for, say, teaming in a solo server, they could just report the player because they don't like them, and the mods wouldn't know that because they can't see if the player was actually teaming. I do like the idea of being able to report players being toxic in chat. 
I don't see the purpose of a reward, it may even make it so players report other players just to try and get the reward, when the other player didn't do anything worth being reported.

the reward would be given only if the report is valid, if the report is not valid it will be rejected and you will not be rewarded logically because you had a "false report
[-] The following 1 user Likes quele's post:
  • QueenOfQueens