Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The top 5 agma.io players of 2021
1. Supreme Turtles: Amazing takeover player, perfect splitrun, one of the best clippers in the game
Overall the best of both worlds right now
His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8EXrY...ymUZt0CcEg

2. Plexity: I've played with plex for almost 2 years and I can't recall a single time she was bad. Great at both takeovers and clipping
Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtsSHuS...dJj1Khtv4w

3. Terminator: Even though he has one of the worst attitudes I've ever seen, I cannot deny that he is very very good at the game. Back when we used to play we dominated even against p2w players with bots

4. Godo: Although he lacks a bit in the takeover aspect of the game, he is one of the most revolutionary agma.io content creator. He's never made a single video with bad clips in it
His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnzJb4...Y9c_boYXMQ

5. Frost: Improved significantly in the last few months. He used to not know what splitrunning even was but now we are a perfect combination. His attitude is also amazing as he's always eager to improve no matter what. He's also a really good clipper 
His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkO1WN1...5p93XEtsJw
Note: I helped most of the people here to become better at the game
of 2021 jaja
chiggasaurus on top

also nog the amount you helped these people is probably trivial
(08-07-2021, 03:37 AM)LeagueOLuck Wrote: of 2021 jaja
chiggasaurus on top

also nog the amount you helped these people is probably trivial
ask them yourself
Idk if these players are good or bad, but you are obviously biased, @Ezed_
You are friends with at least two of the players you mention.
Again, that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be in that ranking.
However, I’m pretty sure your ranking isn’t a global ranking but an attempt to do a ranking of skilled players in your favorite servers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • affel_TV, QueenOfQueens
(08-07-2021, 06:24 AM)Redfox Wrote: Idk if these players are good or bad, but you are obviously biased, @Ezed_
However, I’m pretty sure your ranking isn’t a global ranking but an attempt to do a ranking of skilled players in your favorite servers.
Its not biased at all. If it was biased i wouldnt have put term on there because hes actually one of the people i hate the most in this game
Im judging people by using 2 main aspects of the game. The ability to takeover and the ability to get clips. By takeovers i mean takeovers without bots or powerups with a perfect flawless splitrun pattern, gamesense, and how long you are able to takeover. If i played seriously with any of these people mentioned, i can takeover any giant type servers for hours unless a p2w players come. By clipping i mean the ability to get good reverses on difficult people to reverse

(08-07-2021, 06:24 AM)Redfox Wrote: Idk if these players are good or bad, but you are obviously biased, @Ezed_
True there are people like drd and risky but they both fall very short on the takeover aspect and they both fake some clips in their videos and rely on bots and powerups
you can't really call them the best AGMA players even if they are good giant players since giant isn't the only server on agma
[-] The following 2 users Like LeagueOLuck's post:
  • QueenOfQueens, solo_player123
(08-07-2021, 05:12 PM)LeagueOLuck Wrote: you can't really call them the best AGMA players even if they are good giant players since giant isn't the only server on agma
Giant is the most popular gamemode of agma others are just scuffed or theyre just there for farming and takes no skill
(08-07-2021, 05:12 PM)LeagueOLuck Wrote: you can't really call them the best AGMA players even if they are good giant players since giant isn't the only server on agma

Yeah exactly, u (Ezed) can call them the "Best Giant players" and if Giant is the most important server for you then thats fine (thats you opinion so yeah), but you should mention that so that everyone can read it and understand.  Shy
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
(08-08-2021, 09:15 PM)solo_player123 Wrote:

Yeah exactly, u (Ezed) can call them the "Best Giant players" and if Giant is the most important server for you then thats fine (thats you opinion so yeah), but you should mention that so that everyone can read it and understand.  Shy
Its not an opinion its a fact based on statistics