Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The best agma.io player

My last and best agma video cya everyone!
(08-04-2021, 09:40 PM)Ezed_ Wrote: My last and best agma video cya everyone!

I know that many young folks are easily swayed by a collection of clips, but for me, it's showing a constant session where you start as a baby and fend off all challenges, even some situations where it would seem that surely you would be eaten that shows prowess in the game.

Add to that your natural swagger, and really these compilations probably only affect people who've already made up their mind about you, but that's just me thinking out loud.

I think most people agree that you're a good player, when they're not too busy being angry at you.

~teases you gently~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Plexityy, QueenOfQueens
(08-05-2021, 01:39 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I know that many young folks are easily swayed by a collection of clips, but for me, it's showing a constant session where you start as a baby and fend off all challenges, even some situations where it would seem that surely you would be eaten that shows prowess in the game.

Add to that your natural swagger, and really these compilations probably only affect people who've already made up their mind about you, but that's just me thinking out loud.

I think most people agree that you're a good player, when they're not too busy being angry at you.

~teases you gently~
You are wrong about clipping 99.99% of all agma players can't get insane clips like 128 lines and really good ratio clips. There's 3 general types of agma players one is the clipper, one is the takeover player, and one is the farmer. Getting clips is much harder than taking over the whole server because I can pretty much takeover any server I want because this game is just easy but it takes hundreds of tries to get a really good rev. All of these clips took me many months to get
(08-05-2021, 07:38 PM)Ezed_ Wrote:

~teases you gently~
You are wrong about clipping 99.99% of all agma players can't get insane clips like 128 lines and really good ratio clips. There's 3 general types of agma players one is the clipper, one is the takeover player, and one is the farmer. Getting clips is much harder than taking over the whole server because I can pretty much takeover any server I want because this game is just easy but it takes hundreds of tries to get a really good rev. All of these clips took me many months to get

You forgot the power spammer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plexityy's post:
  • Ezed_
(08-05-2021, 07:57 PM)Plexityy Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:38 PM)Ezed_ Wrote:

~teases you gently~

You forgot the power spammer
well i pretty much consider farmers and powerspammers the same
(08-05-2021, 07:38 PM)Ezed_ Wrote: You are wrong about clipping 99.99% of all agma players can't get insane clips like 128 lines and really good ratio clips. There's 3 general types of agma players one is the clipper, one is the takeover player, and one is the farmer. Getting clips is much harder than taking over the whole server because I can pretty much takeover any server I want because this game is just easy but it takes hundreds of tries to get a really good rev. All of these clips took me many months to get

What you just admitted (do you even realize it?!) is that you call yourself the 'best player', but admitted that this video is a collection of lucky shots.

Really, you are too much!!

I would say that the best player is probably still Relax. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • affel_TV, nachochesse, QueenOfQueens
(08-06-2021, 02:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:38 PM)Ezed_ Wrote: You are wrong about clipping 99.99% of all agma players can't get insane clips like 128 lines and really good ratio clips. There's 3 general types of agma players one is the clipper, one is the takeover player, and one is the farmer. Getting clips is much harder than taking over the whole server because I can pretty much takeover any server I want because this game is just easy but it takes hundreds of tries to get a really good rev. All of these clips took me many months to get

What you just admitted (do you even realize it?!) is that you call yourself the 'best player', but admitted that this video is a collection of lucky shots.

I would say that the best player is probably still Relax.  Smile
Get the clips i get then and then talk trash

You know nothing about getting clips you are one of the most ignorant people ive ever seen

Plus the fact that you say that i only get lucky and i can never takeover servers you are completely wrong. The fact that you say that means that you have no idea who i am. In giant servers im known for taking over very frequently and for long periods of time. Once again it proves your ignorance.
Bot… lol…