Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully the last discussion on teaming.
Exclamation 
Teaming is NOT annoying. Teaming is an elegant art form used by people in private servers and party mode, because those modes are where teaming is accepted, or at least should be. Party mode is the place for teaming, since friends can play with each other. And what does everyone to do? Get big of fucking course, so they team. That is how split-running, trick-splitting, and cannon-splitting were created. In FFA, I do agree it is a dumbshit thing to do because that is not what it was intended for, but in party mode and private servers, why the hell not? To say that teaming in general is wrong, I completely do NOT agree with.

Quote:"Learn to be open minded and respectful to other people's opinions, even when you don't agree."

How much people have sadly completely disregarded that quote above. Isn't this community, this planet supposed to be intelligent? Aren't we all supposed to respect other people's opinions even when you completely disagree? What is this world coming to?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
  • Aether
It;s for people who can't solo and want to be beat up by me Big Grin
-LKD70
[-] The following 2 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • GαlαxyWσlf, NesGee
I never cared it about people teaming in Party. I always felt it as an extra challenge for me to eat them. #Jumbo
well yeah teaming is NOT annoying if you're in PARTY MODE but seriously teaming in FFA/EXPERIMENTAL is such a dumb thing.
I'm 100% fine with people teaming, all the more mass for me to take.

doesn't change the fact that if I was to do it i'd be ashamed of myself.
-LKD70
(01-02-2016, 11:20 PM)LKD70 Wrote: It's for people who can't solo and want to be beat up by me Big Grin

I  team as well as solo'd, and i've beat you once or twice.  Cool
                          ~ Aether ~
                              Proud member of Inspire 
                                      http://188.166.57.41:4568/
Me? or the 300 people pretending to be me? lmao
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • run SPOT run
Personally I think people who team in FFA and Experimental are not true individualists
teaming is now an integral part of the game like it or not. Many of us choose not to team for various reasons, but should not bother to complain about those that do asit gets you nowhere, and fills chatboxes with angry ( and often annoying) language. If your anti teaming, sadly the only thing you can do about it is get better at crushing teams. While i argue KROWS idea that teaming is elegant ( and his use of erroneous cuss words), i can and do accept the fact that teaming is here to stay. Even though many on this forum espouse an anti teaming agenda, the forum supports it with things like the leaderboard on the private server. The leaderboard only shows those that reach mass unattainable in solo play due to the aggressive nature of the server setup. So, in short...have fun, and play how you play. Remember that this is a game with limited rules, and there are many who will do whatever it takes to win (read all the mass bot requests), while the rest of us are just looking for a fun challenge. Game on Agar family. Keep grinnin!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
people get waaaaay too salty over just a few simple teamers when playing when they are doing nothing that harms them in any way, they're playing the mode how the makers intended for it to be made. Teamers arn't always smart, and as stated before, can be exploited easily. Smile
they get "salty" because they suck. I get rank 1 because teamers team.
-LKD70