Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Curly Account Logged into
Hello all,

I just found out 5 mins ago that my account was logged into by someone I know and he spent all my coins and used all my powerups, but that is not the important thing and this is not why I decided to make this announcement...

The person of which I speak of may have trolled many people using my account and pretended to be me.. If he has said anything to you claiming to be me that [b]was rude, toxic, or made you feel uncomfortable please know it was NOT me and I had a talk with him on one of my friends accounts (out of desperation on who this guy was) and his reason behind it was me apparently saying something that he and his friend disagreed with.

But anyways sorry to all of those that had to deal with toxicity from my account but it was not me... Thank you

@Sora but i hope you see this and know that non of the toxicness that was reported to you about me .. it wasn't me.

[Image: 187862371_206821754459382_16521051206263...e=60CE918A]

(05-23-2021, 02:40 AM)Official Curly Wrote: Hello all,

I just found out 5 mins ago that my account was logged into by someone I know and he spent all my coins and used all my powerups, but that is not the important thing and this is not why I decided to make this announcement...

The person of which I speak of may have trolled many people using my account and pretended to be me.. If he has said anything to you claiming to be me that [b]was rude, toxic, or made you feel uncomfortable please know it was NOT me and I had a talk with him on one of my friends accounts (out of desperation on who this guy was) and his reason behind it was me apparently saying something that he and his friend disagreed with.

But anyways sorry to all of those that had to deal with toxicity from my account but it was not me... Thank you

@Sora but i hope you see this and know that non of the toxicness that was reported to you about me .. it wasn't me.

First of all, YOU chose to share your account, so don't blame anyone that your account got leaked, YOU made the choice. 2nd of all, why is Shades account even public again, and why are you using it??? To show both sides of this story, I'll attach some screenshots my friend sent me. I hope you guys can figure this out...

(Something like this always happens if you share your account with someone... So just don't share your account, there will be consequences!!!)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...nknown.png

[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • Official Curly, Redfox
(05-23-2021, 03:49 AM)Lazaro Wrote:

The person of which I speak of may have trolled many people using my account and pretended to be me.. If he has said anything to you claiming to be me that was rude, toxic, or made you feel uncomfortable please know it was NOT me and I had a talk with him on one of my friends accounts (out of desperation on who this guy was) and his reason behind it was me apparently saying something that he and his friend disagreed with.

First of all, YOU chose to share your account, so don't blame anyone that your account got leaked, YOU made the choice. 2nd of all, why is Shades account even public again, and why are you using it??? To show both sides of this story, I'll attach some screenshots my friend sent me. I hope you guys can figure this out...

(Something like this always happens if you share your account with someone... So just don't share your account, there will be consequences!!!)

[b]What's your point with this screenshot? That proves nothing. And I gave my pass to my BF not HOLY, so what right does Holy have having my pass? That does not justify what he's done. So whatever point you're trying to make is nothing but confusion and invalid.
[/b]

(05-23-2021, 04:06 AM)Official Curly Wrote:

The person of which I speak of may have trolled many people using my account and pretended to be me.. If he has said anything to you claiming to be me that was rude, toxic, or made you feel uncomfortable please know it was NOT me and I had a talk with him on one of my friends accounts (out of desperation on who this guy was) and his reason behind it was me apparently saying something that he and his friend disagreed with.

[b]What's your point with this screenshot? That proves nothing. And I gave my pass to my BF not HOLY, so what right does Holy have having my pass? That does not justify what he's done. So whatever point you're trying to make is nothing but confusion and invalid.
[/b]
Okay okay, but you sharing your Boyfriend doesn't count as you sharing your password??!! Your boyfriend was the one that shared your account and you are complaining about it. It was your fault that you shared your account in the first place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Official Curly
(05-23-2021, 04:08 AM)Lazaro Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 04:06 AM)Official Curly Wrote:

[/b]
Okay okay, but you sharing your Boyfriend doesn't count as you sharing your password??!! Your boyfriend was the one that shared your account and you are complaining about it. It was your fault that you shared your account in the first place.

That still doesnt justify that Holy got into my account and used up my coins and powers and told lies about me.. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.. And any smart person knows the consequences for doing what he did.. There is no way you could justify his behavior.. At all..
Doesn't matter what happened between me and my relationship, it isn't his business nor right to have gotten my pass. And because he knowing it was bad to do yet still did it got his punishment...Which isn't even enough but I'll ask for a bigger punishment once Sora responds

I get your point, but the admins or the mods can't do anything about it because its not like Holy hacked into your account. You shared your account with someone, they shared it, and now your items are gone... Plus, Sora strictly prohibited people from sharing there accounts because something like this always happens if you share your account. This doesn't mean that it was right for Holy to use all your portals and your coins but what I'm saying is that the admins or the mods can't do anything...
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • Official Curly, Redfox
(05-23-2021, 04:18 AM)Lazaro Wrote: I get your point, but the admins or the mods can't do anything about it because its not like Holy hacked into your account. You shared your account with someone, they shared it, and now your items are gone... Plus, Sora strictly prohibited people from sharing there accounts because something like this always happens if you share your account. This doesn't mean that it was right for Holy to use all your portals and your coins but what I'm saying is that the admins or the mods can't do anything...

I don't expect them to do anything, this thread was simply an apologetic thread and a explaination thread, nowhere in my post do you see me asking admins for help.

(05-23-2021, 04:23 AM)Official Curly Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 04:18 AM)Lazaro Wrote: I get your point, but the admins or the mods can't do anything about it because its not like Holy hacked into your account. You shared your account with someone, they shared it, and now your items are gone... Plus, Sora strictly prohibited people from sharing there accounts because something like this always happens if you share your account. This doesn't mean that it was right for Holy to use all your portals and your coins but what I'm saying is that the admins or the mods can't do anything...

I don't expect them to do anything, this thread was simply an apologetic thread and a explaination thread, nowhere in my post do you see me asking admins for help.

Well, I hope you learned your lesson and won't share your account again!
(05-23-2021, 04:25 AM)Lazaro Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 04:23 AM)Official Curly Wrote:

Well, I hope you learned your lesson and won't share your account again!

okay? Wish I could see you act like this in-game..

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • SpamDrew
Hi Curly,

I feel you! What this person did wasn’t right. Sad
However I agree with Lazaro. It looks like you have shared your account so technically you did not get hacked. Idea
And with all respect I hope you have learned your lesson. Sharing your accounts always comes with the risk of losing it. Not everyone is going to abuse shared accounts but this happens sooooo often...
But it’s nice that you have warned everyone about the abusing. You should change your password if you haven’t yet!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, Lazaro, SilverYT_official2
(05-23-2021, 05:18 AM)Redfox Wrote: Hi Curly,

However I agree with Lazaro. It looks like you have shared your account so technically you did not get hacked. Idea
And with all respect I hope you have learned your lesson. Sharing your accounts always comes with the risk of losing it. Not everyone is going to abuse shared accounts but this happens sooooo often...
But it’s nice that you have warned everyone about the abusing. You should change your password if you haven’t yet!!
Why does every person who talks on here sound like my mom? I'm sure most of you are just lil teens still, so can you just cut it out?
I’m adult and probably twice as old as you are.
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, Mikasa, SilverYT_official2

I understand that, but this post was not a post for help it was an apologetic thread and information that it was not me that said all those things.. Maybe the subject to this thread threw you all off.. But it was just letting everyone know I was NOT the one that said any toxic/inappropriate things in-game..

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • fisa
(05-23-2021, 02:17 PM)SpamDrew Wrote:

Why does every person who talks on here sound like my mom? I'm sure most of you are just lil teens still, so can you just cut it out?

You do not talk to RedFox like that and why do you always incite into a drama?

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 5 users Like fisa's post:
  • Light*, Official Curly, Redfox, Rocksock, SilverYT_official2
(05-24-2021, 01:01 AM)Redfox Wrote: I’m adult and probably twice as old as you are.
"I'm adult" LOL if you were an actual adult you would be able to spell and not rattle off stupid responses  Big Grin