Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Banned for Teaming
(07-24-2021, 01:18 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 09:49 AM)Ezed_ Wrote: Just dont play agf then its a trash server

I went to explore other servers to find all the other servers are even more trash.  Every other server is pointless to play because its just power spammers who power spam anyone who shows an ounce of skill.. "Everyone is like ooo ur good?  well how do u fair against infinite powers??"  Thats what I thought."  LOL

Split run paradise is okay, but but you cant even split run in split run paradise because its infested with bot users who are just farming coins and if you spilt run, the bots get in the way and eat your smaller cells. Its totally insane.

This entire game is trash and I stopped playing all together.

Agma  needs what I originally asked for.  And that is a POWER FREE - MIRROR COPY OF THE ORIGINAL AGF - NO MODS 

as well as power free, bot free versions of split run paradise and crazy
Don't hate on power users. Some of them are legit good players  Angel

I went to explore other servers to find all the other servers are even more trash.  Every other server is pointless to play because its just power spammers who power spam anyone who shows an ounce of skill.. "Everyone is like ooo ur good?  well how do u fair against infinite powers??"  Thats what I thought."  LOL

Split run paradise is okay, but but you cant even split run in split run paradise because its infested with bot users who are just farming coins and if you spilt run, the bots get in the way and eat your smaller cells. Its totally insane.

Agma  needs what I originally asked for.  And that is a POWER FREE - MIRROR COPY OF THE ORIGINAL AGF - NO MODS 

Splitrun paradise is horrible for splitrun even without powerups and bots trust me lmao

(07-24-2021, 02:38 PM)Oreoboneee Wrote:

Don't hate on power users. Some of them are legit good players  Angel
No they arent
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezed_'s post:
  • Mindless