Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Banned for Teaming
Sigh....

In this video, it was a lovely moment of chatting with friends (I know you hate it when I do this, easy to understand that  at 20 sec of your video and we can read the tchat) while drinking my morning coffee. Yes I like to check in with people I've been playing with for years , some of whom I've seen live. Is it wrong? This is what makes Agma so beautiful to be able to chat with people that we meet daily or often. But unfortunately, it also opens the door to toxic people in the chat as well. Did I donate my mass? Did I help a friend in his battle? Did I ask for help? Have I teamed up on someone? Did I intervene in a battle of a friend of mine? The answer is NO to all of these questions. Your ban video and 'mine' are totally different. Thank you for showing it to everyone
[-] The following 3 users Like Démone's post:
  • Cuos, fisa, Light*
(05-21-2021, 01:29 AM)Démone Wrote: Sigh....

In this video, it was a lovely moment of chatting with friends (I know you hate it when I do this, easy to understand that  at 20 sec of your video and we can read the tchat) while drinking my morning coffee. Yes I like to check in with people I've been playing with for years , some of whom I've seen live. Is it wrong? This is what makes Agma so beautiful to be able to chat with people that we meet daily or often. But unfortunately, it also opens the door to toxic people in the chat as well. Did I donate my mass? Did I help a friend in his battle? Did I ask for help? Have I teamed up on someone? Did I intervene in a battle of a friend of mine? The answer is NO to all of these questions. Your ban video and 'mine' are totally different. Thank you for showing it to everyone

in my original post that got deleted by queen heather... I said that I was not shaming your behavior.  I said that it was natural and what relationships in agf usually end up like, but it is still teaming.  Yes you do favor players and you allow those players to favor you as well as they clean up everyone else but you.
(05-20-2021, 12:21 PM)Mindless Wrote: I posted clear evidence of a moderator teaming on teamers.  Something I got banned for.  You threaten me with taking it down and it being "incendiary".  You are totally bias AND BLIND.

I am legally blind, yes. So what? Dude, go play the game. If you don't like it anymore, there's lots of others for you to infest.

I am not biased. I'm perfectly willing to have you a part of this community, if you were reasonable, and weren't so argumentative.

Fix yourself, or take off.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Cuos, Démone, fisa, Light*
(05-24-2021, 05:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 12:21 PM)Mindless Wrote: I posted clear evidence of a moderator teaming on teamers.  Something I got banned for.  You threaten me with taking it down and it being "incendiary".  You are totally bias AND BLIND.

I am legally blind, yes. So what? Dude, go play the game. If you don't like it anymore, there's lots of others for you to infest.

I am not biased. I'm perfectly willing to have you a part of this community, if you were reasonable, and weren't so argumentative.

Fix yourself, or take off.

anyone who can read how some of the mods responded and the comments they made can see they hold massive grudges.  If u cant acknowledge that, its on you..
A lot has been said here already and I did not read everything, only the first few posts.
But anyways, it‘s not the moderators fault that they are not online when people are teaming, I’m sure that if they see someone else teaming they would ban them just like they banned you (or why wouldn’t this be the case?).
Tbh I don’t like that they banned without a warning, but on the other hand it is a solo server and you broke the rules, so it’s not really an unfair ban..
I think the server shouldn’t be Solo as the moderators obviously can’t control whats going on all the time + it wouldn’t really change a lot with the amount of people teaming already lol

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Mindless
(05-26-2021, 11:41 AM)Mindless Wrote: anyone who can read how some of the mods responded and the comments they made can see they hold massive grudges.  If u cant acknowledge that, its on you..

Nothing you say here is in any way a reply to my previous message.

You just regurgitated your previous message.

And this will go on ad infinitum, so please... just stop.
Fight the Good Fight
(05-29-2021, 08:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 11:41 AM)Mindless Wrote: anyone who can read how some of the mods responded and the comments they made can see they hold massive grudges.  If u cant acknowledge that, its on you..

Nothing you say here is in any way a reply to my previous message.

You just regurgitated your previous message.

And this will go on ad infinitum, so please... just stop.

well you brought up unnecessary information for me to not respond to... I'm sorry to hear you have physical poor vision.  That's not what I meant by calling you blind so you bringing that up either means you were desperate for a response or saw it as a good opportunity to share some personal information?

IDK what your deal is..  My stance here is obvious and I'll keep repeating it if I have to.  Especially if all you are doing is repeating how you are not bias when you clearly are neglecting so much that has been said.

thanks if you mean well, I think we're going to have stop because you fail to acknowledge what's so obvious.
(05-12-2021, 02:48 PM)Mindless Wrote: In this is video is me getting banned for teaming.

Everyday I get teamed on far worse with nothing happening to my opponents.  (mods are bias)

Anyone who watched, cares to share, and @Sora do you think it was right for be to get banned here?

I was getting teamed on VERY aggressively before this video while no moderators were around and was only trying to keep mass away from the greedy teamers.

Let me know what you think!!

https://youtu.be/uIIc8V6KjYw
Hey, ever thought of why agf is called SOLO agf? A mod was online, and they saw you teaming, so they banned you. Mods don't sit in front of their pc spectating in game 24/7 so they can't possibly ban EVERYONE that's teaming... And you know that teaming in agf is strictly forbidden, even I know that and I don't even play agf...
And you always complain about players teaming in agf
So next time, just don't team in agf, simple solution  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • friendfriend, Squirrel
(05-12-2021, 02:48 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey, ever thought of why agf is called SOLO agf? A mod was online, and they saw you teaming, so they banned you. Mods don't sit in front of their pc spectating in game 24/7 so they can't possibly ban EVERYONE that's teaming... And you know that teaming in agf is strictly forbidden, even I know that and I don't even play agf...
And you always complain about players teaming in agf
So next time, just don't team in agf, simple solution  Big Grin

No one is denying the name of the server, but there are many who want it to be changed. Your entire comment proves exactly why a solo server fails in practice. The server cannot be constantly supervised, making it impossible for justice to be served equally at any given time; some will get caught and others will not, regardless of who the aggressor was. This leaves players in a situation where they have to either abide by the rules and get repeatedly teamed on or team in self-defense and risk getting banned. Agf has become a pointless game of Hot Potato where players will team for a few seconds at a time and pray that they do not get caught. The whole game just feels downright fake. The fairest and most organic way to level the playing field is by allowing all players to team. This would give players consistent and reliable access to help whenever they need it.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Mindless, Squirrel
(05-12-2021, 02:48 PM)Mindless Wrote: In this is video is me getting banned for teaming.

Everyday I get teamed on far worse with nothing happening to my opponents.  (mods are bias)

Anyone who watched, cares to share, and @Sora do you think it was right for be to get banned here?

I was getting teamed on VERY aggressively before this video while no moderators were around and was only trying to keep mass away from the greedy teamers.

I haven’t read any of the replies to this post (I’m tired and there’s too many replies :,) so I apologize if I’m repeating what someone already said. 
In my opinion, you’ve made it very clear that you know that server is a solo server and teaming is not allowed. You teamed and you got the consequence you knew would come from it if you were caught. Mods aren’t online 24/7 and you can’t expect them to catch every single teamer in the game. I don’t think it’s unfair, just unlucky that you were the one that got caught.
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • Démone, friendfriend
(05-21-2021, 01:29 AM)Démone Wrote: Sigh....

I was thinking about this again and im glad to see that you cherish moments with your friends.  I agree it's part of what makes agma beautiful.  The point I was trying to get across with the video of you is that it is natural and what agma relationships often come to.  The problem I have with it is that I too cherish the same behavior and love to play "flirtatiously" and just poke around with friends and playmates..  But I have been frozen and warned and my play mates have been frozen and warned while playing the same exact style you were in the video I highlighted. Once we get frozen or warned a few times it's always the same..  Me and my play mate no longer feel comfortable playing like that and we end up not playing at all with each other and it sours our friendship because we are afraid to be accused, harassed, and potentially banned.  It makes me really sad when I notice a friend changes their behavior after being warned.
(05-30-2021, 01:24 PM)Mindless Wrote: well you brought up unnecessary information for me to not respond to... I'm sorry to hear you have physical poor vision.  That's not what I meant by calling you blind so you bringing that up either means you were desperate for a response or saw it as a good opportunity to share some personal information?

IDK what your deal is..  My stance here is obvious and I'll keep repeating it if I have to.  Especially if all you are doing is repeating how you are not bias when you clearly are neglecting so much that has been said.

thanks if you mean well, I think we're going to have stop because you fail to acknowledge what's so obvious.

You're just trying to get me to swear, aren't you. (lol)

What the hell is your definition of 'blind'?!

You keep going on with this bull saying, "everything is obvious", meanwhile you may as well be saying:

Two equals four. This is a proven FACT.

What is the definition of two? The answer is four!

And what is the definition of four?! Well, clearly the answer is two!

You have issues, guy, and damned if I can figure out what they are.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, INFINITY YT AGMA.IO, Light*

Just dont play agf then its a trash server
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezed_'s post:
  • Mindless
It could be a great server but yeah.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • Mindless
(07-23-2021, 09:49 AM)Ezed_ Wrote: Just dont play agf then its a trash server

I went to explore other servers to find all the other servers are even more trash.  Every other server is pointless to play because its just power spammers who power spam anyone who shows an ounce of skill.. "Everyone is like ooo ur good?  well how do u fair against infinite powers??"  Thats what I thought."  LOL

Split run paradise is okay, but but you cant even split run in split run paradise because its infested with bot users who are just farming coins and if you spilt run, the bots get in the way and eat your smaller cells. Its totally insane.

This entire game is trash and I stopped playing all together.

Agma  needs what I originally asked for.  And that is a POWER FREE - MIRROR COPY OF THE ORIGINAL AGF - NO MODS 

as well as power free, bot free versions of split run paradise and crazy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • Redfox