Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams.
People just team to get bigger meaning they can't play well, that's not the point of the game, the point is eating EVERY single person to get level 1 on the leaderboard, not just feed, W is made to make one of your pieces bigger and move viruses, not feed random people...
People just try to be a team to get bigger, sometimes because they're friends on skype/in real life, like Bodil, he only gives his skype  friend mass, not just gives a person only 12 mass to someone with 700 mass, they become a team...
Teams are annoying as fuck, I just pretend to be a team with others then I eat them so I become bigger
Teams are just noobs that can't play...
I totally agree with you. Smile

Teams aren't fucking annoying. How dare you, imbecile? Teaming is an elegant art form used by people in private servers and party mode, because those modes are where teaming is accepted, or at least should be. Party mode is the place for teaming, since friends can play with each other. And what does everyone to do? Get big of fucking course, so they team. That is how split-running, trick-splitting, and cannon-splitting were created. In FFA, I do agree it is a dumbshit thing to do, but in party mode and private servers, why the hell not? To say that teaming in general is wrong, I completely do NOT agree with.