Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hidden Teaming
Depends on who you ask. I'm just saying for me it is because of my playstyle. I can't say anything for the others.
(05-05-2021, 12:54 AM)DaceBonearm Wrote: Depends on who you ask. I'm just saying for me it is because of my playstyle. I can't say anything for the others.

I know you are a solo player and I am sure the three Agf moderators know as well!!
There is nothing to be afraid of. Mindless is trying to summon a big misery which in reality doesn’t exist. 

All 3 moderators are friendly, calm, intelligent, grown up, experienced Agma players.
They are very patient, trust me with this: i have annoyed them as much as barely anyone else during the last 2-3 years, and trust me as well that even that might sound rather cute now, unfortunately it wasn’t. I have argued countless times with them and so I can ensure you they don’t get mad easily and they won’t ban you if you make a single mistake during your battles. You have no reason to be afraid and don’t let Mindless poison your mind with fear.
[-] The following 4 users Like Redfox's post:
  • AgmaFan, Démone, friendfriend, Light*
(05-05-2021, 04:22 PM)Redfox Wrote: All 3 moderators are friendly, calm, intelligent, grown up, experienced Agma players.
They are very patient, trust me with this: i have annoyed them as much as barely anyone else during the last 2-3 years, and trust me as well that even that might sound rather cute now, unfortunately it wasn’t. I have argued countless times with them and so I can ensure you they don’t get mad easily and they won’t ban you if you make a single mistake during your battles. You have no reason to be afraid and don’t let Mindless poison your mind with fear.

more proof of the gang mentality of the bias mods and their band of "solo" teamers.  Im sharing my deepest concerns about the server and the evolution of agf... How and Why I am near leaving my favorite game because of what it has become.. And all the bias mods and their gang can do is laugh, call me names, and not take anything I am saying seriously.

I got teamed on AGAIN by well known "solo" players yesterday like EVERYDAY I play.. and when I say anything about it the bias mods just write it off and accuse me of lying...  AND THEN what is even worse... the fans of this player chime in the chat glorifying the player as a 'solo' player, while continuing to team with the player EVEN MORE after being called out on the fact.  All while the player continues to deny they are teaming while repeatedly teaming to keep mass advantage.

Please take note of the gang mentality of ur bias mods @Sora
(05-06-2021, 01:01 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 04:22 PM)Redfox Wrote: All 3 moderators are friendly, calm, intelligent, grown up, experienced Agma players.

more proof of the gang mentality of the bias mods and their band of "solo" teamers.  Im sharing my deepest concerns about the server and the evolution of agf... How and Why I am near leaving my favorite game because of what it has become.. And all the bias mods and their gang can do is laugh, call me names, and not take anything I am saying seriously.

I got teamed on AGAIN by well known "solo" players yesterday like EVERYDAY I play.. and when I say anything about it the bias mods just write it off and accuse me of lying...  AND THEN what is even worse... the fans of this player chime in the chat glorifying the player as a 'solo' player, while continuing to team with the player EVEN MORE after being called out on the fact.  All while the player continues to deny they are teaming while repeatedly teaming to keep mass advantage.

Please take note of the gang mentality of ur bias mods @Sora
Ok, I may look new here, but I've been apart of the Agma community for two and a half years now. I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience, so hopefully I have at least a chance of being able to help you out.

It appears to me that you expect Sora to bend over backwards to... what? Remove anyone in agf that teams except for you? Don't get me wrong, people team there all the time. But you cannot swear to me that you have never in all your time playing agf, teamed. Whether it be out of spite of being teamed up on, or just for the fun of it.

I don't agree with Light or Demone, but I don't agree with you either, Mindless. I don't want to "pick a side", but I want to help out. The only thing that I can think of to help you, would be just to play a different server. There's like, how many servers in Agma? 30? Try one of those out.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hytext's post:
  • friendfriend, solo_player123
@Hytext the others don't compare to the solo server. It has a specific feel that the others do not have...
[-] The following 1 user Likes DaceBonearm's post:
  • solo_player123
(05-06-2021, 06:16 PM)DaceBonearm Wrote: @Hytext the others don't compare to the solo server. It has a specific feel that the others do not have...
Understandable. I play agf quite often, despite all the annoyances that it contains.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hytext's post:
  • DaceBonearm, solo_player123
(05-06-2021, 01:01 PM)Mindless Wrote:

Light has blocked me I think ......... A great "gang" we are! Dodgy I was not joking when I said I annoyed them. I was saying that to make it clear I am not taking their sides and that they wouldn't do hidden teaming with me or whatever.

Oh uh posted from the wrong acc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:I got teamed on AGAIN by well known "solo" players yesterday like EVERYDAY I play.. and when I say anything about it the bias mods just write it off and accuse me of lying... AND THEN what is even worse... the fans of this player chime in the chat glorifying the player as a 'solo' player, while continuing to team with the player EVEN MORE after being called out on the fact. All while the player continues to deny they are teaming while repeatedly teaming to keep mass advantage.
Idk anything about that, but i dont team on u. I played today when u played as well and u didnt call me out for teaming, sooooo...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[-] The following 3 users Like solo_player123's post:
  • friendfriend, Hytext, Light*
(05-06-2021, 03:39 PM)Hytext Wrote: It appears to me that you expect Sora to bend over backwards to... what? Remove anyone in agf that teams except for you? Don't get me wrong, people team there all the time. But you cannot swear to me that you have never in all your time playing agf, teamed. Whether it be out of spite of being teamed up on, or just for the fun of it.

I don't agree with Light or Demone, but I don't agree with you either, Mindless. I don't want to "pick a side", but I want to help out. The only thing that I can think of to help you, would be just to play a different server. There's like, how many servers in Agma? 30? Try one of those out.

This is really confusing because I feel like u are agreeing with me while disagreeing with me.  To be clear I don't want to see anyone get banned or frozen, I think everyone is a teamer as you are saying and that it is silly to enforce solo play at all.

As far as servers go agf is the only one stimulating enough to keep me around.  I might play crazy or split run paradise sometimes on rare occasions if Sora offered us a power free version of them.  In their current states its just get power spammed once you get any kind of mass so I find it pointless to play those servers.

To give an idea of how much stimulus I like, I enjoy casually taking naps in the middle of the "sweet spot" during edm events.  Sometimes party goers find it strange to see someone napping in the middle of a show while everyone else is raging.  But it's really chill actually.

Anyways, its starting to register that @Sora is making a teaming server and I am excited to be able to hold down a server that allows freedom.
(05-07-2021, 02:08 AM)Mindless Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 03:39 PM)Hytext Wrote: It appears to me that you expect Sora to bend over backwards to... what? Remove anyone in agf that teams except for you? Don't get me wrong, people team there all the time. But you cannot swear to me that you have never in all your time playing agf, teamed. Whether it be out of spite of being teamed up on, or just for the fun of it.

This is really confusing because I feel like u are agreeing with me while disagreeing with me.  To be clear I don't want to see anyone get banned or frozen, I think everyone is a teamer as you are saying and that it is silly to enforce solo play at all.

As far as servers go agf is the only one stimulating enough to keep me around.  I might play crazy or split run paradise sometimes on rare occasions if Sora offered us a power free version of them.  In their current states its just get power spammed once you get any kind of mass so I find it pointless to play those servers.

To give an idea of how much stimulus I like, I enjoy casually taking naps in the middle of the "sweet spot" during edm events.  Sometimes party goers find it strange to see someone napping in the middle of a show while everyone else is raging.  But it's really chill actually.

Anyways, its starting to register that @Sora is making a teaming server and I am excited to be able to hold down a server that allows freedom.
It's really confusing because if you actually read what I said then you would know that I'm not taking up either side. I don't fight battles, I watch them  Rolleyes
(04-30-2021, 07:55 PM)Sora Wrote: New AGF.io server with teaming allowed is planned for release soon

Looking forward to a teaming server.  Even if it is two servers
(04-30-2021, 07:55 PM)Mindless Wrote: Looking forward to a teaming server.  Even if it is two servers

I would like to have two servers up for about 2 weeks (both being exactly the same with one being solo and the other being for teaming and no other changes) and transition into one server for all playstyles and make other balance adjustments if necessary.

@Mindless I cannot speak for you, but it seems like maybe you are just in a hurry (please correct me if I am wrong), but I really want to give having a single Agf server a chance.

No matter what we end up doing, what I definitely do not want to happen is for us to be stuck with an unfinished project. Any changes made to Agf need to be carefully test-ran before being set in stone. @Sora
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Mindless
(06-28-2021, 03:22 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:55 PM)Mindless Wrote: Looking forward to a teaming server.  Even if it is two servers

I would like to have two servers up for about 2 weeks (both being exactly the same with one being solo and the other being for teaming and no other changes) and transition into one server for all playstyles and make other balance adjustments if necessary.

@Mindless I cannot speak for you, but it seems like maybe you are just in a hurry (please correct me if I am wrong), but I really want to give having a single Agf server a chance.

No matter what we end up doing, what I definitely do not want to happen is for us to be stuck with an unfinished project. Any changes made to Agf need to be carefully test-ran before being set in stone. @Sora

The reason why I am opening up to two servers is because I am starting to think a second server could be put to good use as a training grounds for the most prized server.  

I've been puzzled as to why agf is dwindling down in popularity.  I definitely believe moderation has a part to it.  Another contributing factor is the attraction of the community.  It's important the standing community is in good terms and in good relation because it is attractive.

I'm starting to wonder if a gap in skill is causing an uninviting environment for people to pick up agf.  I'm thinking if people could play a server freely and do whatever they wished would attract new players.  A server seperate from the normal agf pros and moderation.
Quote:No matter what we end up doing, what I definitely do not want to happen is for us to be stuck with
...the current state forever, which is apparently what is going to happen.

Quote:I've been puzzled as to why agf is dwindling down in popularity. I definitely believe moderation has a part to it.
Well sure, teamers getting banned -> less players Wink

Quote:I'm starting to wonder if a gap in skill is causing an uninviting environment for people
Yeah, probably, for some! New players get challenged so much, it's hard for them to catch up, and if they get savaged and so on by more experienced players they might quit the server quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • Mindless
(04-30-2021, 07:55 PM)Sora Wrote: New AGF.io server with teaming allowed is planned for release soon