Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power abusing Forum Mods
I made great point today about how things are the way they are and I think @QueenHeather deleted my point probably because it made too much sense.  

ANOTHER EXAMPLE HOW MODS DO ANYTHING TO HOLD ONTO THEIR POWER TO ABUSE AND WILL DELETE ANYTHING THAT THREATENS THEIR ABILITY TO CONTROL EVERYTHING.

Why did you delete my post when it was just saying what is current?
If you’d read what I said in the shoutbox, I do not have the power to remove any messages from the shoutbox. That’s why I ask people to stop and issue warnings.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • fisa
(04-22-2021, 02:33 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: If you’d read what I said in the shoutbox, I do not have the power to remove any messages from the shoutbox. That’s why I ask people to stop and issue warnings.

it wasn't working for some time, idk what happened.  Sorry
(04-22-2021, 02:34 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 02:33 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: If you’d read what I said in the shoutbox, I do not have the power to remove any messages from the shoutbox. That’s why I ask people to stop and issue warnings.

Mindless, this sounds a little rude, but maybe you could try and think before you act out. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem to be.
[-] The following 2 users Like Murua's post:
  • fisa, Light*
(04-22-2021, 02:51 PM)Murua Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 02:34 PM)Mindless Wrote:

Mindless, this sounds a little rude, but maybe you could try and think before you act out. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem to be.
I don't find it rude, more blunt than anything.