Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderating Business
Firstly, this an opinion, and so it should be taken as such and not a fact or accusation against what anyone has said prior. Secondly, this is in no attempt to demote or put down anything that anyone has said that is different from my opinion. Thirdly, I wish to become a moderator in Agma.io myself, so there will probably be judgmental feelings before I even begin explaining my point of view.

Now, my personal opinion summarizes that mods should not be removed from Agma.io, and instead should just be monitored and checked upon from time to time to make sure that they stay within reasonable moderating boundaries as far as power usage in the community. To add on to that, I would like to say the not all moderators have the wish to become a mod just for the power and respectable title accompanied by their name. Some do genuinely enjoy helping people out, and they enjoy being a part of the community, and apart of the game as a whole. So take that into consideration when thinking about removing moderators altogether.

Moving on to the next portion of my perspective, I'd like to promote myself as being a moderator in Agma.io. The argument that may arise will be that I do not have enough experience and background to become a moderator. But as of recently I'm almost level 100 in Agma.io. I have many accounts in forums that I've started since October of last year, so I have a decent understanding of how forums works and what kind of people are in it. This account is simply a fresh start to forums and to the community of Agma.io. As far as mod requirements go, I help people out in Agma.io quite often, and try to be useful on forums as much as I can. I think about my words before I type then out, and do not use inappropriate language for any reason at all. I enjoy helping others and do not see as being a mod a "step above" everyone else. All it is to me is a title that I can be recognized by, nothing more. Like a YouTuber having a red name. They are already a YouTuber, but they aren't considered to be "official" until they receive a red name.

And argument that I thought of would be that I am using this time as an opportunity to "steal" a mod's place. Which may be correct, but it has nothing to do with him. If you have any things that you'd like to talk to me about, or anything that I may have messed up or missed, please tell me with a reply to this thread. As it would help me out a bunch. 

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good rest of your day  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dios's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(04-21-2021, 05:08 PM)Dios Wrote: Firstly, this an opinion, and so it should be taken as such and not a fact or accusation against what anyone has said prior. Secondly, this is in no attempt to demote or put down anything that anyone has said that is different from my opinion. Thirdly, I wish to become a moderator in Agma.io myself, so there will probably be judgmental feelings before I even begin explaining my point of view.

Now, my personal opinion summarizes that mods should not be removed from Agma.io, and instead should just be monitored and checked upon from time to time to make sure that they stay within reasonable moderating boundaries as far as power usage in the community. To add on to that, I would like to say the not all moderators have the wish to become a mod just for the power and respectable title accompanied by their name. Some do genuinely enjoy helping people out, and they enjoy being a part of the community, and apart of the game as a whole. So take that into consideration when thinking about removing moderators altogether.

Moving on to the next portion of my perspective, I'd like to promote myself as being a moderator in Agma.io. The argument that may arise will be that I do not have enough experience and background to become a moderator. But as of recently I'm almost level 100 in Agma.io. I have many accounts in forums that I've started since October of last year, so I have a decent understanding of how forums works and what kind of people are in it. This account is simply a fresh start to forums and to the community of Agma.io. As far as mod requirements go, I help people out in Agma.io quite often, and try to be useful on forums as much as I can. I think about my words before I type then out, and do not use inappropriate language for any reason at all. I enjoy helping others and do not see as being a mod a "step above" everyone else. All it is to me is a title that I can be recognized by, nothing more. Like a YouTuber having a red name. They are already a YouTuber, but they aren't considered to be "official" until they receive a red name.

And argument that I thought of would be that I am using this time as an opportunity to "steal" a mod's place. Which may be correct, but it has nothing to do with him. If you have any things that you'd like to talk to me about, or anything that I may have messed up or missed, please tell me with a reply to this thread. As it would help me out a bunch. 

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good rest of your day  Big Grin
Your first bullet point. I totally agree, moderators should be checked from time to time.       No matter what your level on agma.io be active on the forum or on the agma.io discord you don't need to be educated to become a moderator Also remember that Sora can ask moderators for their opinion about you.

Need Help? Ask