Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Something More...
Hello there. I know that I'm pretty fresh to the forums, but I've been feeling like I really like being here. I honestly don't like to play agma as much as I used to, but I enjoy helping and talking with other people. So, what I'm trying to get at is if I could maybe possible somehow probably not be useful to agma by being somebody? Like a mod or a helper just in general. I don't relaly care about being called a special title like "moderator" or "staff" or anything like that. I just wanted to help other people, on forums and on agma.

Helping would be things like stopping teaming on no team servers. 

Solving issues like profanity and intentional t-bagging and sorts of rude or mean behavior. 

Helping out with ideas and wiki fandom articles, which I already did but no one has responded to my submissions yet Sad

Or just helping people out who have questions. I find it really annoying that Sora is basically the only one who can actually do things that are important. But things that aren't only Sora based I would be cool trying to help out with.

I'm not sure about any of this actually happening, but I just have this urge to do something useful for once (which is strange for me xD)

As far a requirement wise, yes I'm 14, but I am reasonably mature and collected when it comes to anything agma related. I have lots and lots of free time and I have gotten to get the hang of forums pretty well. I've tried helping people out already but it just doesn't feel like enough. So if any of this stuff could be possible that would be cool. Thanks for reading I guess.
(04-13-2021, 07:02 PM)Rikkou Wrote: Hello there. I know that I'm pretty fresh to the forums, but I've been feeling like I really like being here. I honestly don't like to play agma as much as I used to, but I enjoy helping and talking with other people. So, what I'm trying to get at is if I could maybe possible somehow probably not be useful to agma by being somebody? Like a mod or a helper just in general. I don't relaly care about being called a special title like "moderator" or "staff" or anything like that. I just wanted to help other people, on forums and on agma.

Solving issues like profanity and intentional t-bagging and sorts of rude or mean behavior. 

Helping out with ideas and wiki fandom articles, which I already did but no one has responded to my submissions yet Sad

Or just helping people out who have questions. I find it really annoying that Sora is basically the only one who can actually do things that are important. But things that aren't only Sora based I would be cool trying to help out with.

I'm not sure about any of this actually happening, but I just have this urge to do something useful for once (which is strange for me xD)

As far a requirement wise, yes I'm 14, but I am reasonably mature and collected when it comes to anything agma related. I have lots and lots of free time and I have gotten to get the hang of forums pretty well. I've tried helping people out already but it just doesn't feel like enough. So if any of this stuff could be possible that would be cool. Thanks for reading I guess.

Q: What should I do, if I want to become an 'Agma Mod' volunteer?
A: (in order of importance)
  • be helpful and answer in-game chat questions as they are raised;
  • be a regular in the chat of your chosen Agma Game Servers, being courteous and likeable; the community should enjoy talking to you;
  • follow the rules, do not insult people or get angry at people for the way they play the game;
  • be known as a fair person who is familiar with the requirements for skins; and
  • have regular conversations with all Staff members, making sure they know you would like to be an Agma Mod as they suggest and vote for the members to be considered.

Note: Agma Mod positions are unlikely to be chosen until the In-Game Moderation features are implemented by Sora. Maintain an account on the Forums (agarioforums.net) so you know when an update adding in-game moderation features is released!

Those were some tips on how to be a moderator by Squirrel! [i]Good to hear that you are enjoying your time here!!![/i]

If you didn't know you can join the agma.io discord server and report teamers on solo servers or report toxic players or spammers on chat example of such moderators are: Reaction , Jrugo , Squirrel , Light , Demone, Poison , Surak, DoctorFinke!

People can also type /help on the agma.io chat and pm an online support for help such as questions and their answers!
I don't get what you meant by everything is Sora based everything is supposed to be Sora because he is the owner of this game.
As you said Sora does not reply to anyone ( that's not true) Sora gets like hundreds of dms and pms everyday and Sora also has to fix bugs and glitches and work on updates to improve the game and most important of all he is a normal person like us who has a life like us!
It is very hard to manage all of it since no one can go through all of these at once! I suggest you to just be patient and give the time needed!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(04-18-2021, 07:37 AM)fisa Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:02 PM)Rikkou Wrote: Hello there. I know that I'm pretty fresh to the forums, but I've been feeling like I really like being here. I honestly don't like to play agma as much as I used to, but I enjoy helping and talking with other people. So, what I'm trying to get at is if I could maybe possible somehow probably not be useful to agma by being somebody? Like a mod or a helper just in general. I don't relaly care about being called a special title like "moderator" or "staff" or anything like that. I just wanted to help other people, on forums and on agma.

Q: What should I do, if I want to become an 'Agma Mod' volunteer?
A: (in order of importance)
  • be helpful and answer in-game chat questions as they are raised;
  • be a regular in the chat of your chosen Agma Game Servers, being courteous and likeable; the community should enjoy talking to you;
  • follow the rules, do not insult people or get angry at people for the way they play the game;
  • be known as a fair person who is familiar with the requirements for skins; and
  • have regular conversations with all Staff members, making sure they know you would like to be an Agma Mod as they suggest and vote for the members to be considered.

Note: Agma Mod positions are unlikely to be chosen until the In-Game Moderation features are implemented by Sora. Maintain an account on the Forums (agarioforums.net) so you know when an update adding in-game moderation features is released!

Those were some tips on how to be a moderator by Squirrel! [i]Good to hear that you are enjoying your time here!!![/i]

If you didn't know you can join the agma.io discord server and report teamers on solo servers or report toxic players or spammers on chat example of such moderators are: Reaction , Jrugo , Squirrel , Light , Demone, Poison , Surak, DoctorFinke!

People can also type /help on the agma.io chat and pm an online support for help such as questions and their answers!
I don't get what you meant by everything is Sora based everything is supposed to be Sora because he is the owner of this game.
As you said Sora does not reply to anyone ( that's not true) Sora gets like hundreds of dms and pms everyday and Sora also has to fix bugs and glitches and work on updates to improve the game and most important of all he is a normal person like us who has a life like us!
It is very hard to manage all of it since no one can go through all of these at once! I suggest you to just be patient and give the time needed!
I've already done all those things, dude. Plus I've been trying for almost a year to be a mod Sad