Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited Edition Evil Wings
I've seen the evil wings int he shop for almost a year now, but I never saw them up from buying. When are they available and how much are they?
They might never again be available.
The idea of limited editions of purchasable items is to push you to buy them because you know you won’t get them if you don’t buy them while they are available. This is supposed to make them desirable and to make a lot of players buy them. On one hand it would decrease the value of limited edition items if they would be made available for purchasing again, on the other hand it would allow you to get it again, so perhaps you will get another chance to buy them.
(04-13-2021, 02:58 PM)Redfox Wrote: They might never again be available.
The idea of limited editions of purchasable items is to push you to buy them because you know you won’t get them if you don’t buy them while they are available. This is supposed to make them desirable and to make a lot of players buy them. On one hand it would decrease the value of limited edition items if they would be made available for purchasing again, on the other hand it would allow you to get it again, so perhaps you will get another chance to buy them.

UH so annoying. I never got the opportunity to get them, since I joined agma.io a little  while before they came out. I get why they are special, but I don't find it's fair for some players who are good at agma.io but just weren't here when they came out. Do you think bargaining with Sora would work?
You can try but I wouldn’t expect to have success.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • Rikkou
(04-14-2021, 07:26 AM)persite4 Wrote: omment has received more than 1,360 likes while her Instagram post overall has received more than 396,840 likes as of Sunday evening.
spam link removed

Ok...