Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wynell Rainbow Name Script
Maybe it's just me messing something up, but when I heard that Wynell released a rainbow name script I had to try it. But it doesn't work. No matter what numbers I plug into the two boxes it doesn't change any colors. I clicked turn on and I downloaded tampermonkey (which I need to stop doing) hit raw, and got the script. But it doesn't do anything. Any help?
it doesn't work anymore  Cool
(04-13-2021, 04:00 AM)Fishy Wrote: it doesn't work anymore  Cool

Of course not  Sleepy
Hmm I’m not sure but as long as it’s a client side script it should work.
And i think that is what it is.
You could try to ask Wynell via Discord.  eeWynell#9999

If you want to have a single custom color you can use Miracle Scripts.
(It’s only client side ofc)
If I am correct rainbow nickname script , fastsplit script, multiple drop script and illegal third party bots script all got patched and I like that they got patched because it affected people's gameplay and ruining the game

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(04-13-2021, 06:18 PM)fisa Wrote: If I am correct rainbow nickname script , fastsplit script, multiple drop script and illegal third party bots script all got patched and I like that they got patched because it affected people's gameplay and ruining the game
How does a namecolor that only you can see hurt other people's gameplay?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rikkou's post:
  • Redfox
Good question lol
Sora didn't patch the script, but he has done changes to the game code which resulted in the script not working anymore...
You could ask Wynell to fix the script as Redfox said, but I'm not sure if he is active in the community anymore

(@firebone#9999)
I think he is still active.
Or perhaps I rather should say:
I think he is not inactive.