Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YT members
Tongue 
Здравствуйте, хотелось бы получить роль ютубера, вот мой канал, очень стараюсь, на видео провожу 3-5 дней, и мне очень жаль, что мои ролики не приносят результатов, хотелось бы получить Красный Ник в игре и получи роль ютубера, для меня это будет мотивировать тебя работать над собой и своим каналом! Спасибо за внимание и хорошее настроение =)
@Sora
Вот ссылка на мой канал, выкладываю видео как можно чаще, думаю начать стримить - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMhHyg...787PWkiRCQ
[-] The following 1 user Likes KotRedBull's post:
  • Tornadooo
(05-04-2021, 12:03 AM)KotRedBull Wrote: Hello, I would like to get the role of a YouTuber, here is my channel, I try very hard, I spend 3-5 days on the video, and I am very sorry that my videos do not bring results, I would like to get Red Nick in the game and get the role of a YouTuber, for me this is will motivate you to work on yourself and your channel! Thank you for your attention and good mood =)
@Sora
Here is a link to my channel, I post the video as often as possible, I think to start streaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMhHyg...787PWkiRCQ
Very nice channel! Unfortunately, you need to have 1k subscribers to get all of the YouTube perks, like red name, YT badge, and YouTube crown.
Rainbow 
You dont necessarily need 1k subscribers for the red name, some people got it at as low as 400 subscribers.
It's more about views and interactions on the videos than subscribers

On agma faq:
Requirements:
1. Over 1k subscribers (with exceptions possible: see note below);
(...)
Note:
Exceptions are possible when you have less than 1K subs, but only for very active members who have been uploading good agma content for at least 4 months and who have at least 300 subs and 500 views per video on average.

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • Cuos, fisa
(05-21-2021, 08:54 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You dont necessarily need 1k subscribers for the red name, some people got it at as low as 400 subscribers.
It's more about views and interactions on the videos than subscribers

On agma faq:
Requirements:
1. Over 1k subscribers (with exceptions possible: see note below);
(...)
Note:
Exceptions are possible when you have less than 1K subs, but only for very active members who have been uploading good agma content for at least 4 months and who have at least 300 subs and 500 views per video on average.
Yes but he's not that active and his videos don't get many views, hence why he said 1k instead of the exception.
His latest videos got quite good views + were uploaded in very short intervals, so if this continues I wouldn’t be surprised if he got red name before he hits 1k subs (although he isn’t close to getting it yet imo).

(@firebone#9999)